ADVERTISEMENT

Updated weights on the gopsu Roster....

GregInPitt

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
USC
https://gopsusports.com/roster.aspx?path=football

I was looking to see if the game 1 Depth Chart was published and saw some updated weights on the Roster.....

Not much to note.
Dez Holmes at 322
Jordan at 291 (from 300)
Barber at 283 and Culpepper at 282
Shareef Miller at an even 260 with YGM at 259
Tarburton down to 246
Tommy Stevens up to 240
Parsons at 240 and Luketa at 236
Miles at 215
Slade at 198
TD Machine Dotson the lightest at 169....

Depth Chart likely later today.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Some good weights. Brown is still a bit light at around 222-223. Joseph at 253 is a good sign, same with Givens at 285, and "Freiermuth at "258." George at 220 is impressive which gives us another big WR. Gonzo down to 325 should be a big plus!

Reactions: BBrown and royboy
Just my impression at this point, but it looks like PSU has enough overall size in the Front 7 to go against the run teams they'll face, and there are some good ones in tOSU, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Michigan, and even Iowa.

Not an ideal level of experience in the front 7, but the talent is there.

Reactions: bxle and BBrown
Just my impression at this point, but it looks like PSU has enough overall size in the Front 7 to go against the run teams they'll face, and there are some good ones in tOSU, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Michigan, and even Iowa.

Not an ideal level of experience in the front 7, but the talent is there.

I remember a few years ago that the PSU OL weight average was the highest in CFB and even higher than some NFL teams. They were terrible - but they were big.

Reactions: BBrown
Some good weights. Brown is still a bit light at around 222-223. Joseph at 253 is a good sign, same with Givens at 285, and "Freiermuth at "258." George at 220 is impressive which gives us another big WR. Gonzo down to 325 should be a big plus!

Daniel George is a beast. When I saw the pictures of him I thought he was a DE. LOL.

George looks like a mature man and not some kid just out of high school.

Reactions: BBrown
I wouldn’t wanna be some 170 lb DB getting blocked downfield by George.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT