ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Ziegler’s fake accuser

"we" = the people on this board. I think almost everyone here did not think the appeal would get this far.

Did you think it would get this far? If you did, then you are part of my "we."

The sane people on this board never thought or cared about his appeal. Your "we" is crazy.

Just wondering how many who testified changed their stories from "no abuse" to what they said under oath at trial? They didn't know one another did they?:rolleyes: I hope they didn't have the same lawyer and a visit to a therapist that specializes in "mining" for memories.

Keep wondering. When you have an answer, let us know.

No, you're the guy who's cheering for scores of young boys, who may not have been sexually molested, to have actually been sexually molested.
I am cheering for the pedophile to stay in jail. Only in your warped mind would one make such a stupid leap.

Reactions: _fugazi_
I don't know if Jerry is guilty and frankly, unless he abused you, you don't either.

We know he was found guilty in court.
We also know that there were some extremely questionable things that happened before and during his trial to the extent that he might actually get a new trial (which is very rare, so that tells you how messed up these "questionable" things were).

My strong suspicion is that Jerry committed illegal acts as it relates to children. I do not know the severity of this (a naked bear hug and forced sodomy, while both wrong/illegal are a different ends of the abuse spectrum) and I have reason to question some of the testimony which convicted him of the more heinous acts. So, yes, my gut feeling is that he should probably be in jail, although probably with a shorter sentence that what he currently has.

To be honest, I don't really care that much about Jerry, other than the fact that I was friends with his daughter (Kara) when I was at PSU and I'm friends with some former players who played for him. This has obviously been very hard on the family and on those who knew Jerry well. If he's been convicted of worse things than he actually perpetrated, I think they would all like to know that.

Where this concerns me more is as it relates to the PSU administrators. I strongly believe that PSU was unjustly brought into this case in order to attempt to strengthen a weak case against Sandusky. This was done in two ways: 1) by polluting the jury pool via the media (if you recall correctly, JVP was initially praised by the OAG, but then when the realized the needed more media bias, they started saying things about his moral duty) and 2) by making sure that CSS couldn't testify at the Sandusky trial (they would have weakened Victim 2 case greatly and they needed the victim 2 case because it was the only real case with 3rd party corroboration)

So if Jerry turned out to be innocent of the charges that pertained to PSU (only some of the charges), then this makes this even more of sham that PSU has been dragged through the mud in all of this.

He doesn't know and neither do you. That is what courts are for. He was found guilty by a jury of his peers. Several people claimed that he didn't receive a fair trial which is often the case for those who
don't plead guilty. Lemmings like you have grabbed onto that and made it your cause. As I have suggested several times to others of your ilk, contact the Innocence Project. They have been successful
in freeing many wrongly convicted. There seem to be enough of you to make an impression if you present
all of your so called injustices to them. I'd really be interested to know what they think of his case.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
Again, you don't know that. If he is exonerated on the charges related to PSU, how is that bad for PSU?

You are really thick. Let's pretend he is exonerated of those charges. The facts of MM reporting
suspected sexual abuse and the actions taken thereafter remain the same. If you think the media
and public opinion will suddenly change, you are sadly mistaken. And as stated
earlier, the downside is PSU will be getting negative ink for the duration of the retrial.

You are really thick. Let's pretend he is exonerated of those charges. The facts of MM reporting
suspected sexual abuse and the actions taken thereafter remain the same. If you think the media
and public opinion will suddenly change, you are sadly mistaken. And as stated
earlier, the downside is PSU will be getting negative ink for the duration of the retrial.

It is not a fact that MM reported suspected sexual abuse. Nothing in the actual evidence from 2001 supports this fantasy!

MM testified that he witnessed suspected CSA. That is evidence whether you want to accept it or not. Paterno agreed as well
I don't care what he said ten years later. I'm talking about actual evidence from 2001.

I'm saying that the emails and notes from 2001 corroborate the testimonies of Curley and Schultz, refuting what Mike now says. Feel free to challenge my assertion.

I'm talking about your inability to read and now trying to hide it by claiming I and coveydidnt
are one in the same.

I see you edited your post to quote correctly... congrats on figuring out something we've all understood for years. You apparently still have trouble figuring out where to put line breaks. That might warrant a second edit. You might want to consider fixing your basic posting inadequacies before accusing someone of being unable to read in the future.

Anyway, back on topic. I'm still waiting for you to explain your delusions, as I politely asked back in post #342:

That didn't really help clear things up. Please better articulate your delusions.

I don't care what he said ten years later. I'm talking about actual evidence from 2001.

I'm saying that the emails and notes from 2001 corroborate the testimonies of Curley and Schultz, refuting what Mike now says. Feel free to challenge my assertion.
Then you are totally ignoring the child abusing billing from the attorney.

And you can't just ignore testimony, it's evidence.

Which was attributed to the slapping sounds he heard. And we all know there is no other possible explanation for those slapping sounds but a boy being sodomized. It's probably defined in Webster's dictionary as such.
It doesn't matter what he attributed it to, the fact remains that he suspected CSA and under today's law, it would need to be reported to authorities.

Then you are totally ignoring the child abusing billing from the attorney.

And you can't just ignore testimony, it's evidence.

Sandusky had a 5 year agreement allowing him to bring kids from TSM to the facilities as part of his retirement deal (Friends Fitness Program). It was in writing. They needed legal advice if they were going to break that agreement.

You ignore the testimonies of Curley and Schultz!

Sandusky had a 5 year agreement allowing him to bring kids from TSM to the facilities as part of his retirement deal (Friends Fitness Program). It was in writing. They needed legal advice if they were going to break that agreement.

You ignore the testimonies of Curley and Schultz!
They needed that advise because they expected child abuse. Unless you think the lawyer just put it on the bill for shits and giggles.

And generally speaking, a 3rd party eye witness' testimony is more compelling than that of the accused.

The emails and notes from 2001 do not support this assertion. Prove me wrong!

again, good time to point out that the wing nut brigade will:

- place sole importance on Joe Pa's use of the words "sexual nature" (out of any other context, and dropping all modifiers) as "proof" McQueary reported CSA

- insert words that were never used in the C/S/S emails to fabricate the idea that they knew McQueary reported CSA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT