ADVERTISEMENT

Upcoming Penn State Changes

frodoPSU

Dec 1, 2003
Almost guaranteed to happen this Saturday or next:

1) Anthony Zettel will replace Paris Palmer at left tackle. The dude is big, strong and fast. Needed to protect Hackenberg's blind side.

2) Sterling Jenkins will start at right tackle.

3) Franklin, who is pissed, will unlease his version of "shock and awe" in the air. Hamilton, Lewis, Godwin, Polk and others will get 5 receptions a piece. At least 50 yards receiving this week.

4) Chris Gula will play backup LB with Brandon Bell injuried.

5) If Hackenberg continues to struggle, look for Carl Nassib to be given a try at QB. He comes from a quarterbacking family.

6) John Donovan is on the hot seat. He could be replaced soon with former Nittany Lion QB Zach Mills.

7) Look for Franklin to try to confuse upcoming defenses with the old "Statue of Liberty" play.

8) Look for Akeel Lynch to be used in the wildcat.

Trust me on these predictions......

7) Look for Franklin to try to confuse upcoming defenses with the old "Statue of Liberty" play.
At times, Hack is about as mobile as the Statue of Liberty.

1) Anthony Zettel will replace Paris Palmer at left tackle. The dude is big, strong and fast. Needed to protect Hackenberg's blind side.

2) Sterling Jenkins will start at right tackle.

3) Franklin, who is pissed, will unlease his version of "shock and awe" in the air. Hamilton, Lewis, Godwin, Polk and others will get 5 receptions a piece. At least 50 yards receiving this week.

4) Chris Gula will play backup LB with Brandon Bell injuried.

5) If Hackenberg continues to struggle, look for Carl Nassib to be given a try at QB. He comes from a quarterbacking family.

6) John Donovan is on the hot seat. He could be replaced soon with former Nittany Lion QB Zach Mills.

8) Look for Akeel Lynch to be used in the wildcat.

1 and 5 will never happen! No way are they going to take two strengths from D and put them on O and weaken the D.

6 will not happen, PSU is done hiring PSU guys. That ended in Nov 2011. Donovan is here for at least 2 more years until more talent comes in.

At least you're thinking outside the box.

Thanks for the pre game chuckle

Wow! "Almost guaranteed" I am quite willing to try any and all things to get the team on track. They are better than the start would indicate, but maybe we will also learn that Matt Rhule has Temple playing as a good team in their own right? I was just surprised by the "almost guaranteed" and "trust me". Wow, man! I hope you are right on any, or most, of the "fixes"......they certainly seem reasonable. I want this team to play to win, not play in fear of losing.

How about a follow-up to this after the game today? Wow, man! "Almost guaranteed." "Trust me on these predictions." I sure like your style!

1 and 5 will never happen! No way are they going to take two strengths from D and put them on O and weaken the D.

6 will not happen, PSU is done hiring PSU guys. That ended in Nov 2011. Donovan is here for at least 2 more years until more talent comes in.
Um, dont take things so seriously dude

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT