ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Frat/Covid testing/Cancel in-person after 1 week

Personally I do not have any issue with it, except why just "black student leaders". As if their voice is more important than "asian student leaders", "leaders of students from India"..... Did they include leaders from ALL ethnic groups?? Anyone who has been on a college campus the last 10 years will tell you, there are probably more Asian students and more students from India than any other ethnic groups.
Oye. Just stop typing.

If they are going to close schools after any outbreak they should not have opened them in the first place - why in the world would you think there wasn't going to be one. It's not like Pro Sports where they are in a bubble - I am sure Tuition and room and board money has a lot to do with it.

So UVA is starting online for two weeks then going mixed live model (larger classes online, smaller ones live).

But, in a move that would make both Pavel Morozov and Emporer Yongzheng proud, they have created a snitching app. Prediction: This will probably be the beginning of the end of the university’s honor system, what with all the karen-raised nova kids on grounds.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailyp...8acb81c5-3366-5c76-8ca1-3b1d7f393d41.amp.html

Reactions: bison13 and TheGLOV
So UVA is starting online for two weeks then going mixed live model (larger classes online, smaller ones live).

But, in a move that would make both Pavel Morozov and Emporer Yongzheng proud, they have created a snitching app. Prediction: This will probably be the beginning of the end of the university’s honor system, what with all the karen-raised nova kids on grounds.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailyp...8acb81c5-3366-5c76-8ca1-3b1d7f393d41.amp.html

Karen graduated from UVA and married Chip who wears khakis on the weekends.

Anybody remember that thread? Before the UVA game in Happy Valley a few years back someone posted a supposed message board discussion and link between two UV fans talking about what they were going to wear to the game and how PSU fans were heathens with no class. I’m pretty sure it was a spoof but it was pretty humorous.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Why shoild he have to stop typing?

You can put him on ignore or stop reading his posts if you don't like reading his opinions on issues
Because posts on “racial opinions” are loaded in a million ways. All they do is divide the board and seed vitriol.

Karen graduated from UVA and married Chip who wears khakis on the weekends.

Anybody remember that thread? Before the UVA game in Happy Valley a few years back someone posted a supposed message board discussion and link between two UV fans talking about what they were going to wear to the game and how PSU fans were heathens with no class. I’m pretty sure it was a spoof but it was pretty humorous.
Yeah there is an element of uva that tries to follow their acc brethren’s lead in terms of dressing for games. In some ways I think it’s kinda cool, but not so cool as to make. It doing so heathenworthy.

So Chapel Hill, which is its actual name is a nope? unCHEAT fans make no damn sense.

You need a tissue for the issue sir?

tissue-box-blue-white-background-44942122.jpg

Because posts on “racial opinions” are loaded in a million ways. All they do is divide the board and seed vitriol.
As I said if you don't like it don't read it,
If the posts are not appropriate content then that is for the board moderators to determine not you.

As I said if you don't like it don't read it,
If the posts are not appropriate content then that is for the board moderators to determine not you.
Great, then I suppose you can take your own medicine with my posts. Easy, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT