ADVERTISEMENT

Uh Oh, Ohio State employee charged with student rape. Attn:NCAA and Big

The NCAA are crooks and the PSU situation was tragic, but come on man. Drawing any parallel to this situation and the PSU situation just makes you look bitter and silly.

Oh you are sharp as an inflated balloon. The only parallel one should draw is, this is a civil matter as was the PSU case. No other inference was stated or implied.

Last edited:
Reactions: 91Joe95
Oh you are sharp as an inflated balloon. The only parallel one should draw is, this is a civil matter as was the PSU case. No other inference was stated or inferred.

Well, in this case..........

The person accused of kidnapping and rape is a current Ohio State University employee.......that was not the case in the "PSU Scandal"

The alleged victim of the rape was a current Ohio State University student......that was not the case in the "PSU Scandal"

The department the alleged rapist worked for (the OSU BDBITL.....which I suppose stands for BigDouchebagsBangingInnocentTerrifiedLadies), was - just last year - the subject of a "thorough internal investigation" (wink wink) designed to root out and destroy the Band's "sexualized culture" (there's that CULTURE word again) and its history of raunchy, profane and suggestive traditions.....that was not the case in the "PSU Scandal"

The BDBITL was investigated (again, one of those "thorough internal investigations"....nudge, nudge, wink, wink) for mishandling sexual discrimination allegations.....that was not the case in the "PSU Scandal"

So, no, there don't seem to be a lot of similarities.

Oh you are sharp as an inflated balloon. The only parallel one should draw is, this is a civil matter as was the PSU case. No other inference was stated or inferred.
Look you titled the post hello Big hello NCAA... if it is a civil matter as you say (actually it is a criminal matter as was the PSU case, just not one that concerns the NCAA or the BIG) then why the reference to the NCAA and the BIG?

Look you titled the post hello Big hello NCAA... if it is a civil matter as you say (actually it is a criminal matter as was the PSU case, just not one that concerns the NCAA or the BIG) then why the reference to the NCAA and the BIG?

Oh my God! That was my point. The NCAA and the BIG had no right to interject themselves in a civil/criminal matter. The ATTN: NCAA and BIG was for consistency. Are they going to get involved with this issue or is it just in the case for PSU/Paterno.

Reactions: WeR0206 and 91Joe95
O$U seems to have competent people running the school that will get out in front of the story and do not have personal vendettas against others in the school instead of letting the press run away with and create their own story. Jus' sayin'

Reactions: 91Joe95
It won't be long before someone in charge gives the O$U response and swift, expert handling of this incident a rating of A+......!!

This is actually much more damning than what happened at PSU. How do you just conduct an internal investigation and then have this crime occur a year later with the exact same active university employees that were just supposedly investigated? Time to start searching their electronic records and find out what kind of investigation this was because those that conducted it may be criminally liable.

So I wonder if this guy will be dotting the "i" in "jail" come next fall. I guess having piss-filled balloons chucked at you makes you do crazy things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT