ADVERTISEMENT

UFO Evidence that demands a verdict ...

Nope. Wrong.

We understand the physics of the universe. We understand electromagnetism "perfectly".

Each day that passes, it becomes more and more unlikely that we are alone for all intents and purposes.

It makes me sad to see people still buying into the George Nouri/Art Bell stuff.
Elite scientist can't explain what 95% of the universe is comprised of but you think you have it all figured out, now thats sad.

Last edited:
You guys are just being silly.

The reason we haven't detected any life out there is because there apparently isn't any life out there.

The arrays are huge, we use software to filter out the noise.

Seti.jpg
Radio waves coming from light years away would look like nothing but noise. Don't take my word look it up.

Elite scientist can't explain what 95% of the universe is comprised of but you think you have it all figured out, now thats sad.
It only took humankind 299,900 years to put their kind on the moon, I'm pretty confident we have everything all figured out.
Especially that part about the Garden of Eden thing just 4000 years ago. What happened to the other 296,000 years?
But those damn alien conspiracy theories. I'm so confused.

Just my opinion on UFOs and Big Foots/Yeti's/Sasquash as reported on various TV programs:

Big Foots: Total BULLSHIT starting with that famous photo which the person who made it admitted it was bogus. No dead bodies ever found, no legitimate photos, no nothing.

UFO's: It's all REAL! When Air Force, Navy, and commercial pilots and other military personnel on the ground report it, you better pay attention. When astronauts reveal stories while on missions the credibility is unquestioned.

Reactions: JimNazium
A interesting conversation with Dr. Garry Nolan.
Yup, I completely understand people being skeptical of sightings by random people, or info released by professional “UFO hunters” who make money from social media or content.

When you have guys like Dr. Nolan and other well respected university faculty, studying what is happening, I think you have to pay attention. These guys are saying “wait a second, we don’t really know what’s going on here”. It’s enough for me to say we can’t explain many of these sightings and evidence that was collected. This is not our technology. Our best and brightest are stunted and are trying to make sense of this as best we can.

Reactions: Zenophile
Listened to Ryan Graves on Joe Rogan while driving to some meetings today. Very interesting accounts of multiple and consistent UAP interactions he personally encountered, and credible reports from fellow Naval aviators.

Listened to Ryan Graves on Joe Rogan while driving to some meetings today. Very interesting accounts of multiple and consistent UAP interactions he personally encountered, and credible reports from fellow Naval aviators.
Ignorance talking to stupidity.

NASA is publicly investigating UAP activity. Are these little green men like in the movies? Probably not, but it’s clear stuff is out there that we can’t explain.

Reactions: Zenophile and Jerry

NASA is publicly investigating UAP activity. Are these little green men like in the movies? Probably not, but it’s clear stuff is out there that we can’t explain.

I don't expect any investigative agency to say anything besides they can't explain what some of these sightings are.

In a universe of such unimaginable vastness, beauty, and complexity as we have come to understand exists, the much bigger surprise would be if there were not other life in it...more advanced than we.

I don't expect any investigative agency to say anything besides they can't explain what some of these sightings are.
Agree, I don’t think we can say for sure what the craft are if one landed on the White House lawn in broad daylight. I hope it continues the conversation.

Last edited:
If you're not watching Ancient Aliens on History you ain't livin.
Nan Madol & Puma Punku! Mind blowing.
Man is young. Earth is not.
We're just scratching the surface with what we know now....kinda like watching TV with rabbit ears in the 80's.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Earlier this week, I believe it was Monday night, Tucker Carlson had a story about an event two years prior to the famous Area 54 spaceship crash. He said just as the military denoted a nuclear bomb test in the same area a strange aircraft crashed nearby, hinting the explosion may have caused the crash. Locals said you could see strange looking beings inside but the military came and removed everything. He said that a clause was slipped into the last Omnibus bill requiring the Pentagon and intel agencies to release any info on this incident.

I never heard about this before. Tucker has long been pushing the various stories of possible alien activity. Has had many guests and repeatedly show. The ‘tic tac’ video.

Anyone ever hear about this before?

Earlier this week, I believe it was Monday night, Tucker Carlson had a story about an event two years prior to the famous Area 54 spaceship crash. He said just as the military denoted a nuclear bomb test in the same area a strange aircraft crashed nearby, hinting the explosion may have caused the crash. Locals said you could see strange looking beings inside but the military came and removed everything. He said that a clause was slipped into the last Omnibus bill requiring the Pentagon and intel agencies to release any info on this incident.

I never heard about this before. Tucker has long been pushing the various stories of possible alien activity. Has had many guests and repeatedly show. The ‘tic tac’ video.

Anyone ever hear about this before?
Yes. It's known as the Trinity incident.

It was the subject of a book by Jacques Vallée & Paola Harris. Here's a summary:

Breakthrough Research Reveals the Earliest Evidence of US Government’s UFO Recovery. Hard evidence has existed since 1945 for the actual recovery of unidentified flying craft in the United States, according to this research book, "TRINITY: The Best-Kept Secret" written by two seasoned analysts of the global patterns behind the UFO phenomenon.
This is the second edition of this book which includes an additional witness' story. Italian investigative journalist Paola Leopizzi Harris and French-born information scientist Dr. Jacques F. Vallée have teamed up to uncover the details of a New Mexico crash in 1945, fully two years before the well-known incident at Roswell and the famous sighting by pilot Kenneth Arnold in 1947. Over several site investigation surveys Harris and Vallée reconstructed the historic observations by five witnesses, three of whom are still living, who described to them the circumstances of the crash, with details of the recovery of a nearly-intact flying vehicle and its occupants by an Army detachment. Combining their long experience in field research around the world, the authors have documented the step-by-step efforts by the military to remove the object, an avocado-shaped craft weighing several tons, from the property where it crash-landed during a storm.

Surprisingly, the literature of the field only includes a few passing mentions about the case, and only one (foreign) TV documentary has mentioned it, but the correlation between the crash of the extraordinary object and the explosion of the first atom bomb at White Sands, less than 20 miles away, has been missed. Harris and Vallée suggest that the correlation is significant for physical, geographic and biological reasons, quite apart from the obvious strategic implications. The witnesses were able to observe not only the actual crash of the object on their property but every step of the military efforts to lift it and take it away. Fearing retaliation, they remained silent for some 60 years about what they had seen and done over those nine days at the site while the recovery was proceeding. When placed in the context of the history of chemical and physical analysis of retrieved UFO debris--an area where Harris and Vallée have long collaborated—the devices observed by the witnesses raise a number of very important scientific questions.

The Honorable Paul Hellyer, former Minister of National Defence of Canada, has stated: “Paola Harris and Jacques Vallée have spent much effort doing field research on location (…) It is now time that their discovery be revealed to the world.”
Christopher Mellon, former deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, called the data “fresh reason to believe that our government is concealing physical proof of alien technology. Read the book, and if persuaded, join the millions of other Americans seeking a straight answer.”
And Professor Paul Hynek added that the research “reveals a new UFO history.”
From the book: “There was a rainstorm the day it came down. We heard something like a sonic boom, and we saw some smoke. We got on our horses. The thing had hit that very high tower, then it spun around, descended to this area, and crashed, leaving a long gash in the earth, as long as a football field. The greasewood caught fire. The closest we came that day was about 300 feet. There was a hole. We saw small men running back and forth as in a panic. We must have been there two hours, and we went home and we told my father. He called the State Police.” - Officer Jose Padilla

Yes. It's known as the Trinity incident.

It was the subject of a book by Jacques Vallée & Paola Harris. Here's a summary:

Breakthrough Research Reveals the Earliest Evidence of US Government’s UFO Recovery. Hard evidence has existed since 1945 for the actual recovery of unidentified flying craft in the United States, according to this research book, "TRINITY: The Best-Kept Secret" written by two seasoned analysts of the global patterns behind the UFO phenomenon.
This is the second edition of this book which includes an additional witness' story. Italian investigative journalist Paola Leopizzi Harris and French-born information scientist Dr. Jacques F. Vallée have teamed up to uncover the details of a New Mexico crash in 1945, fully two years before the well-known incident at Roswell and the famous sighting by pilot Kenneth Arnold in 1947. Over several site investigation surveys Harris and Vallée reconstructed the historic observations by five witnesses, three of whom are still living, who described to them the circumstances of the crash, with details of the recovery of a nearly-intact flying vehicle and its occupants by an Army detachment. Combining their long experience in field research around the world, the authors have documented the step-by-step efforts by the military to remove the object, an avocado-shaped craft weighing several tons, from the property where it crash-landed during a storm.
Surprisingly, the literature of the field only includes a few passing mentions about the case, and only one (foreign) TV documentary has mentioned it, but the correlation between the crash of the extraordinary object and the explosion of the first atom bomb at White Sands, less than 20 miles away, has been missed. Harris and Vallée suggest that the correlation is significant for physical, geographic and biological reasons, quite apart from the obvious strategic implications. The witnesses were able to observe not only the actual crash of the object on their property but every step of the military efforts to lift it and take it away. Fearing retaliation, they remained silent for some 60 years about what they had seen and done over those nine days at the site while the recovery was proceeding. When placed in the context of the history of chemical and physical analysis of retrieved UFO debris--an area where Harris and Vallée have long collaborated—the devices observed by the witnesses raise a number of very important scientific questions.
The Honorable Paul Hellyer, former Minister of National Defence of Canada, has stated: “Paola Harris and Jacques Vallée have spent much effort doing field research on location (…) It is now time that their discovery be revealed to the world.”
Christopher Mellon, former deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, called the data “fresh reason to believe that our government is concealing physical proof of alien technology. Read the book, and if persuaded, join the millions of other Americans seeking a straight answer.”
And Professor Paul Hynek added that the research “reveals a new UFO history.”
From the book: “There was a rainstorm the day it came down. We heard something like a sonic boom, and we saw some smoke. We got on our horses. The thing had hit that very high tower, then it spun around, descended to this area, and crashed, leaving a long gash in the earth, as long as a football field. The greasewood caught fire. The closest we came that day was about 300 feet. There was a hole. We saw small men running back and forth as in a panic. We must have been there two hours, and we went home and we told my father. He called the State Police.” - Officer Jose Padilla
THanks. NYT has a paywall. Found this Daily Mail piece:

Space.com article that features Penn State history & bioethics prof Greg Eghigian.

Excerpt:
Taking note of the fast-paced evolution of private-sector initiatives to scope out UAP is Greg Eghigian, a professor of history and bioethics at Penn State University and a well-known UAP/UFO researcher.

"This kind of citizen science work has been going on in 'ufology' since at least the 1960s, and I suppose you could say it's the very definition of ufology," Eghigian told Space.com. However, he thinks it is fair to say that the equipment today is likely superior to what folks had available in those past days.

But as U.S. government officialdom and private-sector enterprises step forward, armed with ambition and equipment, will amassed data on unknown aerial phenomenon be shared and coordinated?

"I think there is likely to be coordination only within the different silos that exist," Eghigian adds, for example across federal government agencies. "Cohesiveness in this area has always been a challenge."
Eghigian supposes that one might make the argument that different initiatives run by different groups with different methods may actually serve the problem better than a one-size fits all approach. "In the end, however, I'm still not sure where all this is heading and what it all adds up to," he says.

Do aliens need a REAL ID to visit us?

Seriously, if you think of the earth’s history as a year and recorded known history is maybe only the last second or two before New Year, we could have had visitors in the past that saw an earth that was of no or little interest to them.

Visitors since WWII? Someone somewhere said perhaps the energy of atomic and nuclear bombs caught their attention.

Scary to think if there is other life out there that we are the most intelligent. It’s much more likely if we are visited that the visitors are leaps and bounds more advanced than we are.....and might look upon earthlings as a disease or plague that must be eliminated.
If that's the case, I would think they would have already taken us out! What are they waiting for, unless, of course, they have watched Independence Day!!!

• Haha
Reactions: MacNit07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT