ADVERTISEMENT

UFO Evidence that demands a verdict ...

It's the offseason and I think we need some interesting things to discuss.

My first link is a couple of years old (about a West Coast incident in 2004). I don't know if it was discussed here at the time.

I'm particularly interested in hearing from those who think UFOs are something other than alien spacecraft. Please offer a hypothesis that fits the evidence.

Here's a more recent (2015) incident that occurred off the East Coast:

And a New York Times article that some consider "disclosure" ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

Some Ufologists believe that the older incidents, before the digital age of being able to easily doctor photographs and video, provide more compelling evidence. To me some of the strongest "evidence" is the witness testimony -- when those witnesses are independent, a large group, and seeing essentially the same thing from different angles. This would be true of the Chicago O'hare incident, the "Phoenix Lights," and some others outside of the U.S., such as the Westall UFO(s) at an Australian school. What's interesting about the school incident is that "men in suits" arrived shortly afterwards to confiscate any photography and silence/threaten witnesses.

Here is some discussion on Westall by Richard Dolan (with his hot, much younger wife), beginning at about 37 minutes. There are some other compelling incidents discussed in this program, but with fewer witnesses.

Some of the better "testimony," in my opinion, is in not just the account of the incident, but in the human reactions that occurred during the incident, as well as the emotions when revisiting the topic afterwards. Let's be clear. There is a difference between testimony and evidence. For testimony we are left to decide whether it is credible based on witness factors -- stature, reputation, motives, number of witnesses, reactions, etc.

I do have opinions on some of the more recent UFO researchers that you might find appearing in online videos and documentaries. My opinions cover a range, from those I see as outright shysters to those that I think get some things right and others wrong. With Dolan I am mixed. I'll leave further comment in this area to a later post.

The bottom line is that there is considerable evidence that supports the notion that we are not the most intelligent form of life currently inhabiting this planet. That should be very compelling in itself. The problem is that this topic tends to get dominated by charlatans and scammers. If we include those charged with debunking the evidence, it's no wonder that the issue never gains the traction that it deserves. In some ways, the forces at work are very similar to those that sustained the False Narrative at PSU.

No we aren't the most intelligent in the verse, that would be the Lamb which was from before NDTyson traveled back in time to do the Big Bang

David was shown on ABC news last night testifying before congress. He stated the US military had found a crashed extraterrestrial craft and dead alien bodies. He said that the military was trying to reverse engineer the craft itself.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hou...fficial-claiming-knowledge/story?id=101650306

Reactions: Zenophile
I don't know why I have to keep repeating this, but I'll try one more time. THE UNIVERSE HAS A SPEED LIMIT, YOU CAN'T GET HERE FROM THERE.

QED

How many visits to earth in last 50 years? 100,000,000?
To see what?
Highly intelligent?
Afraid to say hello?
It would take at least 10, 000 Feds to maintain storage for remains but nobody seen nuttin.
Right.
Total joke.
Same TV goofballs will breathlessly babble same story next year. And next year...

Reactions: Vic Vaselino
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT