ADVERTISEMENT

Football Tyler Rudolph enters Transfer Portal

JPJ needs another year. Needs to develop the nuance and cache to stop from being penalized all the time.
Unfortunately for us, he has the length and upside GM’s will drool over. He will grade out high and his pedigree from old man Porter won’t hurt either.

Unfortunately for us, he has the length and upside GM’s will drool over. He will grade out high and his pedigree from old man Porter won’t hurt either.
As usual these same coach worshippers will be begging and pleading for these kids to leave instead of stay...their false phony "what's best for the family" shtick is so played out.

• Haha
Reactions: Lion8286
JP "Really" puts he hands all over the WR and will get called for it in either league!

• Wow
Reactions: TheGLOV
JP "Really" puts he hands all over the WR and will get called for it in either league!
Dallas CB had four PI penalties yesterday and none looked as blatant as JPJ penalties. Not buying he won’t get called in the NFL and also don’t see him going in the first round.

but yes, we shall see

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV
Dallas CB had four PI penalties yesterday and none looked as blatant as JPJ penalties. Not buying he won’t get called in the NFL and also don’t see him going in the first round.

but yes, we shall see
Only PSU “fans” run down their own players so fanatically. It’s really fascinating to read.

I don’t think saying he gets a lot of penalties and I don’t see him going in the first round is “running down” a player.

Nah, all fan bases do it.

I'm guilty of it myself at times.
This is one of the few fan bases that has a maniacal, childish, and basically mentally unstable subsection of fans who worship whatever head coach is in place. And the worse that coach does the more fanatical they get in defending that coach.

Almost every other fan base puts winning ahead of coach worship. It's actually bizarre.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT