ADVERTISEMENT

TX writers saying Shawn Oakman is under investigation

Maybe, maybe not. I know what he did while he was here. And if he had assaulted someone you know, would you think differently?

Maybe, maybe not. I know what he did while he was here. And if he had assaulted someone you know, would you think differently?

No. I would feel the same. You are a fool....Rational men don't have rage about things that are not proven to have happened, it's called being sans....give it a try sometime.

This is big news here in Texas given the climate at Baylor. If true, then he will get what he deserves and of course, there is a victim in all of this.

Every year, there are fools who give up $$$ while under the draft microscope. Stay away from nightclubs, parties, booze, strangers for three months and you should be rewarded. Go work out and study the game instead. How difficult can this be?

Last edited:
Reactions: LionJim
One thing I can't stand about our fans is when it's one of our own we want to innocent until proven guilty card, but when it's someone else they are already guilty.

We have seen in the past athletes accused in these things and not do it. Mark Chumera should have taught us that.

Also lets not forget Joe pa.

One thing I can't stand about our fans is when it's one of our own we want to innocent until proven guilty card, but when it's someone else they are already guilty.

We have seen in the past athletes accused in these things and not do it. Mark Chumera should have taught us that.

What F you talking about?

You are such an idiot, all the time.

With your on-going stupidity and general outlook, I can't help but wonder why you use "our" and "we" when referencing Penn State.

1. I haven't rushed to any judgement, my judgement of Oakman spans years.
2. I never said he was guilty, I said I hope he gets what's coming to him. That may be jail (if he's guilty of alleged sexual assault), it may also be a loss of income and/or NFL draft stock for his behavior at PSU and while at Baylor. Including this most recent investigation and his marijuana suspension and arrest warrant for failure to appear.
3. Those of you that think he took responsibility for his actions while at PSU are wrong. He ratted out other teammates for stealing from the same establishment where he was caught. He was warned prior to the event. Yeah he wrote letters of apology to all the players, but not to the woman he assaulted.
4. He didn't simply grab the wrist of a student cashier to get his I.D. back, he made his way behind the counter and pinned the woman, a full time employee-not a student, against the wall and tried to retrieve the I.D she held onto after he was caught. He left only after the woman screamed for help.
5. My wife is all of about 5'5" 130lbs..... Shawn Oakman is 6'9" 270??. In my mind, if you lay hands on a woman, you are an animal.
6. I emailed Bill O'Brien immediately after reading of the dismissal of Oakman and thanked him. Thanked him for valuing principles of decency over athletic entitlement. Reminding him that the woman assaulted at her workplace, for doing her job, was someone's daughter, mother and wife-my wife.

I dont know what happened at Baylor, but I sure as hell know what happened to my wife. I listened to her tell her story to the police and saw how Oakman scared her.

Pathetic? Really?

Reactions: Doc-M and whart
I have a monthly happy hour with some guys. Some of them are Baylor grads and two almost always make a Sandusky joke. These guys aren't friends - it's just pretty much my only night out (single dad) and the rest of the guys are great.

Anyway, I'm going to start cataloging the problems with that school (and they are many as that school is dirty in football and BBall) and recite them chapter and verse after the next Jerry joke. Hell, they had a head coach try to cover up a murder of one of his own players!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT