ADVERTISEMENT

Trautwein must go, here is the truthful recap

I personally think the OL looked better when Shelton was in there, wormley, had some spark at times as well.

Reactions: tlbakernc
we’ll, they are right on this one but if you’re always negative (or at minimum, usually) about PSU then you’ll be right sometimes. Couldn’t watch that whole piece, they’re just too smug and swarmy

Reactions: bison13 and psualt
Allar needs to help himself, by recogonizing things sooner.....he got sacked on a play where Singleton allows his guy to rush the QB......and then go for a pass. Allar has to see this and quickly get the ball to Singleton...he has 5 yards in front of him that is wide open and one guy to beat for about 30 yards.....Drew holds the ball and gets sacked for a 8 yard loss........

Reactions: psu00
Allar needs to help himself, by recogonizing things sooner.....he got sacked on a play where Singleton allows his guy to rush the QB......and then go for a pass. Allar has to see this and quickly get the ball to Singleton...he has 5 yards in front of him that is wide open and one guy to beat for about 30 yards.....Drew holds the ball and gets sacked for a 8 yard loss........
He really isn’t seeing the field very well. There were a number of times that receivers were open (you don’t have to be 3 yards ahead of the defender to be open) and he didn’t pull the trigger.

The interception that he finally threw was shocking - not that he threw an INT, but the manner in which he did so.

Reactions: psu00 and PSU Soupy
Football teams are built from the LOS out, not the other way around. Unfortunately, both OL and DL coaches seem to be getting younger and the LOS is suffering. Barnes is doing a pretty good job but has better talent than Traitwein has but I’m always concerned when younger coaches oversee the LOS. Give me a “grizzly ole vet” in those key positions. Throw Howle in there as well.

He really isn’t seeing the field very well. There were a number of times that receivers were open (you don’t have to be 3 yards ahead of the defender to be open) and he didn’t pull the trigger.

The interception that he finally threw was shocking - not that he threw an INT, but the manner in which he did so.
Yes! And seconds before the interception he throws what looks to be close to intentional grounding. Poor field vision, playing tight or both just seems to be plaquing Drew.

I wonder if any other CFB team that has won 18 of its last 21 games, losing only on the road to #5 and #3 and at home to #2, has a fanbase that hates it this much.
We don’t hate on them. We have every right to vent frustration over a “rinse and repeat”. Under normal conditions, you’re right, we should be happy but after spending years hearing how the CEO isn’t and how more and more is needed to be invested and it is we get “same old same old” from a program that regresses as the season progresses. I’ll be there, as I always am, when scUM comes to town and will yell my lungs out and back the boys till the end but at some point it’s not connecting. Hoping the breakthrough happens is what we’ve been doing since 2017-19 when the opportunity was within reach.

Reactions: Grass and psu00
We don’t hate on them. We have every right to vent frustration over a “rinse and repeat”. Under normal conditions, you’re right, we should be happy but after spending years hearing how the CEO isn’t and how more and more is needed to be invested and it is we get “same old same old” from a program that regresses as the season progresses. I’ll be there, as I always am, when scUM comes to town and will yell my lungs out and back the boys till the end but at some point it’s not connecting. Hoping the breakthrough happens is what we’ve been doing since 2017-19 when the opportunity was within reach.
You might criticize but there is definitely “hate” from others (and too much of it). There’s a thread with a title that the starting QB “sucks” for crying out loud. Every other thread is about who should be fired or who should be benched, or how much better we were 40 years ago.

Last edited:
Got a new whipping boy this week huh? Anyone who gives credence to anything Jones says needs a reality check.
Keep in mind that this poster was the guy that called everyone that questioned PSU ability to create big chunks plays a troll and a fan of another team. That was until after the OSU game and now he’s ripping apart the team in multiple threads that he starts. It’s kind of fascinating to watch

Reactions: lazydave841
Keep in mind that this poster was the guy that called everyone that questioned PSU ability to create big chunks plays a troll and a fan of another team. That was until after the OSU game and now he’s ripping apart the team in multiple threads that he starts. It’s kind of fascinating to watch
Also had a post about how we had to fire Micah Shrewsberry…and a month later, ripped our AD for not doing more to keep him. Gunsie will never change.

• Haha
Reactions: auxgym
I thought Dawkins should get more opportunities to center the ball. He has a nasty streak which the team needs now. I know he doesn't have the experience that Nourzad has but against OSU Hunter just kept getting pushed backwards.

Reactions: bison13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT