ADVERTISEMENT

tOSU tickets question

PSUranger

Mar 11, 2014
PA
Any one have any insider information on getting tickets for Ohio State? Planning to drive out but would like to have tickets in hand.

I went to their website which redirects me to ticketmaster which only shows November.

Not sure how they're handling it.
pumped_kid.gif

I drove out two years ago to watch the win and as you have been doing I keep looking this year at their website. No tickets yet.

It drives us crazy as well. I get season tickets, but even with those, it doesnt seem too organized. I get emails... then they say those dont apply to us with previous season tickets... then a month later another email. etc.
The guys that have been trying to get individual match tickets have been banging their heads against the wall.. experiencing the same as you (i.e. a ticketmaster page that says they arent on sale yet).

You would think at a University that focuses so much on the athletic dept, that they would have a more organized approach or schedule.

Told the PSU Dual would be held at St. John Arena. Five other duals (WIS, NCST, MSU, UM, and NEB), all listed, but the prices listed can't be right. Patience. Just guessing...either 1) they're rethinking the venue for the PSU Dual, or 2) something else that I can't think of :).

Told the PSU Dual would be held at St. John Arena. Five other duals (WIS, NCST, MSU, UM, and NEB), all listed, but the prices listed can't be right. Patience. Just guessing...either 1) they're rethinking the venue for the PSU Dual, or 2) something else that I can't think of :).

I just got a bunch of notifications of TV schedules for each dual. So, I think this may have been the delay in tickets being available... as they were working with BTN as to which duals to air on the main network, and dates/times, etc.

The donor relations person I talked to recently told me there are 3-4 events on campus the day of the Penn State dual, and its doubtful that it will be in Value City Arena. I think Mens and Womens basketball have dibs. (which is BS, if yo ask me...why cater to the sports for people that were not tough enough to wrestle).
So, unless I am wrong, the tOSU-PSU dual will be in St John Arena. For those of you that dont known campus... St Johns is the older arena, that is just by the football stadium, on Lane Avenue. Personally, I like St John better for wrestling matches - as the viewing angles are better.
But, from what it sound... if there are multiple events on campus that day - parking could be nightmare. So if you are coming from out of town, plan accordingly and arrive on campus early for a parking spot. Or Uber/Lyft from your hotel.

Last year, for the matches at St John, we were able to park right next to the arena, without charge. Was nice. But, again, if there is also a basketball game around the same time, they may restrict parking some.

You guys should kick our asses this year. I dont think it will be close. But, some of the matchups look interesting.
Pletcher - RBY
McKenna - Lee again
M Jordan - Berge
Miles Martin - Rasheed
Kollin Moore- Bo

157, 165, 174 and 285 will be woodshed beatings in your favor.

FYI: Ticket master site now showing tickets will go on sale 11/13 at 10:00 AM

FYI: Ticket master site now showing tickets will go on sale 11/13 at 10:00 AM
We bought "a bunch" already...maybe allowed because it was a bulk sale. All reserved seating is gone, to tOSU season ticket holders, I understand. GA all that's left...match will be held at St. John Arena.

Last edited:
I'll take option 2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT