ADVERTISEMENT

TOO FUNNY....The Washington Redskins are in first place in the NFC EAST.......

Michael.Felli

Mar 19, 2013
Who wouldve guessed that before the season started?

What a weird year it's been for the NFC East.

Who wouldve guessed that before the season started?

What a weird year it's been for the NFC East.
Yes, and if the Redskins lose to Dallas tonight they will be in a 3 way tie with the Birds and the Giants at 5-7 and the Boys will only be 1 game out at 4-8.

Tom Coughlin probably can't sleep at night. The Giants should have already wrapped up the division title. Boy have they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory this year.

Reactions: step.eng69
I am a Dallas fan tonight!!
I guess there's a first time for everything. I'm with ya.

Just glad I'm not a Giants fan. They should be running away with the division. What a surreal season for that team. I almost - almost - feel sorry for them.

I guess there's a first time for everything. I'm with ya.

Just glad I'm not a Giants fan. They should be running away with the division. What a surreal season for that team. I almost - almost - feel sorry for them.
agreed there!!!

When he doesn't throw interceptions, Cousins is a decent quarterback. He has an okay arm and now Jackson is back and that stretches the defenses. Last week the Giants dropped a pick-six that would have been the first score; you can never be sure with Cousins if he's going to lose himself in the play and throw an awful pass (I've seen five dropped interceptions this year, easily.) The Redskins are a borderline bad team which has had more than its share of luck.

I am a Dallas fan tonight!!

It would help the Eagles if the Skins lost tonight, but I can't imagine myself ever being a Cowgirls fan, even for 1 game.

LOL. You must be kinder than me. Like most good Eagles fans, I always take pleasure in any misfortune that befalls the Giants.

It would help the Eagles if the Skins lost tonight, but I can't imagine myself ever being a Cowgirls fan, even for 1 game.

LOL. You must be kinder than me. Like most good Eagles fans, I always take pleasure in any misfortune that befalls the Giants.
I am having a hard time rooting for the Cowboys. Gotta do it tonight though - from a distance. Can't watch the game and root for them. My friend, who now lives in Downingtown, just called to say he's feeling guilty about the fact that he's rooting for the Cowboys to win tonight. He's even watching the game. That's too much to bear.

Almost Tom, almost.;)

Let me help you out, Tom: Pretend that tonight the Cowboys are playing the Neshaminy Redskins, not the Washington Redskins. That should do the trick.

The Skins against the Skins ... sounds like a pick-up game where someone wasn't thinking. ;)

BTW, I thought you currently lived closer to Washington than to your HS alma mater. So when the Eagles are playing the (Washington) Redskins, or the Baltimore Ravens, which team are you rooting for? Just trying to understand your angle in this.

And FWIW, I enjoy joking about your alma mater, but I don't dislike their sports teams.

The Skins against the Skins ... sounds like a pick-up game where someone wasn't thinking. ;)

BTW, I thought you currently lived closer to Washington than to your HS alma mater. So when the Eagles are playing the (Washington) Redskins, or the Baltimore Ravens, which team are you rooting for? Just trying to understand your angle in this.

And FWIW, I enjoy joking about your alma mater, but I don't dislike their sports teams.
I've been a Washington Redskins fan since forever. I always have a soft spot for Philly teams but I'm pretty much Washington through and through.

LOL, I did not know this: Redskins owner George Preston Marshall tried to block the Cowboys being established in Dallas because the Redskins were the "Southern" team in the NFL. (Anyone aware of Marshall's views on integrating the NFL probably wouldn't be surprised.) In an attempt to force Marshall's hand, Clint Murchison, the Dallas owner-in-waiting, bought the rights to "Hail to the Redskins" from the composer who Marshall had somehow pissed off. It worked so well I've never heard this story until just fifteen minutes ago. Too funny. When Dallas goes down tonight, I'll think of this story again and laugh my ass off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT