ADVERTISEMENT

Tomorrow All-Star Classic - pregame/postgame

82bordeaux

Nov 19, 2019
eriespecialty.com
Who will be in State College tomorrow? I'm likely to be at Local Whiskey after the event, possibly before unless we can decide on somewhere else. Who will be there?
BTW, I have an extra ticket if someone is interested.

Our crew from Danville will be there, 7 guys, probably at Champs on Atherton before the match.

Hit deer sat night and likely totaled the wifes Durango. Was thinking about it until this. Now we gotta drive my full size Silverado into Manhatten Wed to see the good son. Not a freakin rental to be had in 100 mile radius. 😖

I wish I could watch live. Will be watching on Flo in Florida. But I will be in for the Olympic Trials in April.

Reactions: 1AA
In all honesty going 5-0 is the perfect outcome, but statistically challenging. After all it's not like it's the NCAA finals or anything. My order of confidence top to bottom for this early season tune-up:

Brooks
Starocci
SVN
Truax
Kerk

Hit deer sat night and likely totaled the wifes Durango. Was thinking about it until this. Now we gotta drive my full size Silverado into Manhatten Wed to see the good son. Not a freakin rental to be had in 100 mile radius. 😖
Maybe Coach Franklin will let you use the helicopter.

arnold-schwarzenegger-predator.gif

In all honesty going 5-0 is the perfect outcome, but statistically challenging. After all it's not like it's the NCAA finals or anything. My order of confidence top to bottom for this early season tune-up:

Brooks
Starocci
SVN
Truax
Kerk
Interested why Kerk so low. Guess when I do mine there isnt much difference.
Brooks
Cstar
Kerk
Van Ness
Truax

Geez, guys meeting both before and after and a few guys with extra tickets? Wish I would have had a bit more time to consider this because I'd like to meet some of you (or see a few of you agin) and would love to see some good wrestling. We've got some family coming, deer season this weekend and prepping for our seasonal move to South Carolina, so it would be a chore for me to make it though.

I'll be there with my dad and a small group of guys. We don't get to many matches, so each one is special.

Some of the weights could have better matchups, but I think those last four matches should help us forget about that fact.

Reactions: hlstone
Geez, guys meeting both before and after and a few guys with extra tickets? Wish I would have had a bit more time to consider this because I'd like to meet some of you (or see a few of you agin) and would love to see some good wrestling. We've got some family coming, deer season this weekend and prepping for our seasonal move to South Carolina, so it would be a chore for me to make it though.
@billrag doesn't like tough winters.

@billrag doesn't like tough winters.

You ain't kidding. They never bothered me until about 10 years ago. I used to ski in the wintertime, hiked on snowshoes, even occasionally went out on cross country skis. I love to ice fish, used to trap beaver, etc.. Now I want none of it. It's 33 degrees and raining now here and you can have it.

You ain't kidding. They never bothered me until about 10 years ago. I used to ski in the wintertime, hiked on snowshoes, even occasionally went out on cross country skis. I love to ice fish, used to trap beaver, etc.. Now I want none of it. It's 33 degrees and raining now here and you can have it.
I was never big on winter sports, but didn't mind the snow. Living on top of Cresson mountain the last 19+ years has soured that quite a bit.

It's 36 and rain here. I'd still rather have snow.

Reactions: billrag
Interested why Kerk so low. Guess when I do mine there isnt much difference.
Brooks
Cstar
Kerk
Van Ness
Truax

Well Aaron and Carter are on another level, despite the high level competition

SVN - I am drinking the cool aid, I think the switch was flipped last year and he is now a different animal

Bernie working on our room down to the correct weight should be a surprise for his doubters, stronger than ever, and primed to make a statement.

Kerk is a bit of an enigma for me. When he is on, confident and aggressive he looks unbeatable. When he faces top competition, I am far less confident. He had Parris' number until he didn't. He did not impress in that last meeting for sure. Despite being down 10lbs from last year, he seemed a bit lethargic, looked bigger and slower to me in one of his matches last week. It's early in the year and the conditioning might not yet be there. Henderickson is only getting stronger and better. Their last meeting was relatively close. I think this is a 50/50 match, maybe 50/50 at best. I hope I am wrong, and would like to see Kerk go wall to wall with a shot at the Hodge.

I was never big on winter sports, but didn't mind the snow. Living on top of Cresson mountain the last 19+ years has soured that quite a bit.

It's 36 and rain here. I'd still rather have snow.
I went across at about 10AM this morning on 22 and it was 32° and the wind was blowing vehicles all over the road. So much spray it was tough to tell the clouds from the spray.

Come on down!

Reactions: hlstone
Braden Davis will be wrestling 6 consecutive matches tonight vs NCAA qualifying wrestlers from last year since apparently that's what some of our fans believe that's what is necessary for him to do in order to justify pulling his redshirt 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT