ADVERTISEMENT

Tommy....

pointingdogsrule

Jan 26, 2014
I didn't get to see the entire game, however, hats off to Tommy Stevens. Kid gets to play a few plays per game and at the end gets to "take a knee twice", with 40 seconds remaining. Was hoping PSU up by 21+ at the end Tommy would get some playing time. Oh well.

latest

I didn't get to see the entire game, however, hats off to Tommy Stevens. Kid gets to play a few plays per game and at the end gets to "take a knee twice", with 40 seconds remaining. Was hoping PSU up by 21+ at the end Tommy would get some playing time. Oh well.
Do you think he’ll transfer?

If he transfers, he’ll have to go to a 1AA school to play next year...already burned his RS, so he either backs up TM, sits a year, or competes for QB1 at a Delaware-type school.
I know but now he’s looking at competing with Clifford and Levis to start his senior year. I think that’s correct.

Well if hes not good enough to beat them out.....
Based on a few posters (there are always a few who believe the back-up QB is better based on mop-up duty and blue-white game performances), his should be no issue.
Every back-up QB at major schools faces this decision. Some leave, some stay. There have been many more misses tha hits on these QBs that have transferred.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT