ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Banks Gone?

Why, because Zordich played at Penn State or because of his proven coaching and recruiting ability?
better resume than our current OL coach....
this...... in 2003, Zordich became a defensive assistant at Cardinal Mooney High School, he coached there for six seasons.[23] In 2009, he joined the Philadelphia Eagles as the team's defensive quality control coach, for two seasons.[24] In 2011, he was named the Eagles' safeties coach.[25][26][27] In 2014, he was named Youngstown State's safeties coach.[23] After the season, in January 2015, he was hired by the University of Michigan.[28]

plus 12 years in the pros....did the right way came up through the ranks after his playing days, I'd take him in a heart beat..

Moorehead will call a play that gives Harbaugh a stroke and take over Michigan and they will never lose again. You heard it here first!

One thing PSU and OSU fans can agree on: we both want Jim Harbaugh to coach UM as long as possible.
The most entertaining game of the year would have been if The Game had gone off this year. Oh my God. I’m thinking something like 72-14 or so. Chris Olave and the rest against the eminently burnable Don Brown secondary schemes.

this...... in 2003, Zordich became a defensive assistant at Cardinal Mooney High School, he coached there for six seasons.[23] In 2009, he joined the Philadelphia Eagles as the team's defensive quality control coach, for two seasons.[24] In 2011, he was named the Eagles' safeties coach.[25][26][27] In 2014, he was named Youngstown State's safeties coach.[23] After the season, in January 2015, he was hired by the University of Michigan.[28]

plus 12 years in the pros....did the right way came up through the ranks after his playing days, I'd take him in a heart beat..
I wouldn’t say he has a better resume than our OL coach, but he is actually a legitimate coach. I was thinking more of the let’s have Kerry Collins be our QB coach Suggestions.

Come on, guys. Where is your media literacy? Nothing about this Twitter account seems legit.

Yep. The fact that he threw in his tidbit with "We will see a 180 turnaround in 2021 then in 2020 for the Maize & Blue for Head Coach Jim Harbaugh" tells me this isn't exactly a top-notch journalistic source.

It may prove accurate. Who knows. But I wouldn't take this account too seriously.

Reactions: PSU_Nut
I wouldn’t say he has a better resume than our OL coach, but he is actually a legitimate coach. I was thinking more of the let’s have Kerry Collins be our QB coach Suggestions.
You wouldn’t?? I guess that 2 years at Davidson trumpts the 6 yrs Mike was coaching in the pros!!
but whatever Dan

Where does Gattis go? Co-offensive coordinator? 🤣

exactly - makes no sense. are they firing Gattis? what is the purpose of 2 coordinators?

also ESPN reported Muschamp to UM DC. that makes sense. why would an allegedly top tier program seek a coordinator from one of our position coaches?

none of this makes sense. Muschamp as UM DC makes sense.

Reactions: HazletonLion
That 5 star LB out of Florida had no where else to go. He decommitted from Tennessee in hopes of committing to Auburn, then Malzahn got fired. He then tried to go back to Tennessee and they said no thanks. It left Maryland and Miami and Miami would not accept his LOI. This kid has a lot of character issues and got kicked out of school. Locksley will take anyone with a pulse so that’s how he ended up at MD. If you watched the kids commitment today, he didn’t know why he committed to MD.
Thank you.. saved me the time.

6'1 200 running a 4.58 40 and BPing under 300 gets you 5 stars? Soumds more like a safety than ILB prospect. Time will tell. Note... PSU did offer.

You wouldn’t?? I guess that 2 years at Davidson trumpts the 6 yrs Mike was coaching in the pros!!
but whatever Dan
I’m not dying on this hill but my point was that our O Line coach has a good resume as well, specifically a track record of producing all conference linemen.

Reactions: SR108

He went from safeties coach in the NFL to safeties coach at Youngstown State? Am I missing something because that doesn’t point to greatness.

He went from safeties coach in the NFL to safeties coach at Youngstown State? Am I missing something because that doesn’t point to greatness.
he choose to do that, wanted to stay in coaching but needed to move back closer to home for whatever reason.

Then why did he go to Michigan? Did they move Ann Arbor at some point?
IDK. I think the issues that caused him to go Youngstown resolved them selves
the guy has all the credentials you want or need

IDK. I think the issues that caused him to go Youngstown resolved them selves
the guy has all the credentials you want or need
Well, we heard the same about Gattis and that didn’t turn out to be a gold mine for Michigan.

That 5 star LB out of Florida had no where else to go. He decommitted from Tennessee in hopes of committing to Auburn, then Malzahn got fired. He then tried to go back to Tennessee and they said no thanks. It left Maryland and Miami and Miami would not accept his LOI. This kid has a lot of character issues and got kicked out of school. Locksley will take anyone with a pulse so that’s how he ended up at MD. If you watched the kids commitment today, he didn’t know why he committed to MD.
Hmmm....I wonder if he know he committed?

Good mindset of ideas vs. OSU? What does that even mean?
It's like the tweet was run through Google Translate or something. Just bizarre.

In any case, if Banks does indeed leave, the best move IMO is to go after someone with strong ties in the DMV. Someone like Aazaar Abdul-Rahim at Boston College, for example...

Last edited:
I’m not dying on this hill but my point was that our O Line coach has a good resume as well, specifically a track record of producing all conference linemen.
Yea I think that I would give our OLine coach at least a season where he had spring ball and a real pre-season camp to prove himself before making the determination that he is not a good coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT