ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger's ex-GF files a $30m lawsuit against him

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
dang...rich people's problems.

Best I can tell:
  • Woods meets girl and has her move in with him after signing a binding NDA
  • They fall out of love and break up. After months, Woods evicts her out of his home
  • She files a $30m lawsuit claiming they had a tenancy agreement
  • She also wants the NDA thrown out (probably to extort him)
  • The way to get out of that is to claim she was sexually abused in the new Me Too! era
  • problem is, per Woods, she checked a box saying this never happened (no abuse, just a promise to provide housing)

Who knew having a GF was such a big problem?

Reactions: psu1969a
the world has come to rich people having chics sign contracts before doing anything with them to prevent from getting sued and yet the lawyers still find ways to try and get around it. just a bad world we live in. gotta believe the agreement she signed is pretty ironclad as Tiger has good lawyers. this sounds like a shakedown to me where women trying to get Tiger to just give her a couple million as hush money and he said no so she goes the nuclear route hoping that he gives her money to keep it out of court.

the world has come to rich people having chics sign contracts before doing anything with them to prevent from getting sued and yet the lawyers still find ways to try and get around it. just a bad world we live in. gotta believe the agreement she signed is pretty ironclad as Tiger has good lawyers. this sounds like a shakedown to me where women trying to get Tiger to just give her a couple million as hush money and he said no so she goes the nuclear route hoping that he gives her money to keep it out of court.
Agreed. I think them media has latched onto this but I can't imagine it making it to discovery. I think it will be tossed unless she can show she was abused somehow.

At least she's not trying to claim that she was an instrumental factor in his career.

• Haha
Reactions: WaylonJ

Best I can tell:
  • They fall out of love and break up. After months, Woods evicts her out of his home
  • The way to get out of that is to claim she was sexually abused in the new Me Too! era
  • problem is, per Woods, she checked a box saying this never happened (no abuse, just a promise to provide housing)

With that kinda money and fame even I could do better🤮

Best I can tell:

Ho's are cheaper .......

Explains why he keeps playing and hanging out in locker rooms🤷🏼‍♀️
0e862196-b637-43ec-a131-5498df7c9a09_text.gif

apparently, Tiger bought her a "trip" and she left the house only to find out Team Tiger had a group go into the house and toss her stuff in the yard. Mo money, mo problems.

Reminds me of the joke where guy calls his gf to tell her that he won the lottery. He tells her to pack her stuff and get ready for a trip. She says "why, where are you taking me? Hawaii? Fiji? Bermuda?" He says "I don't care where you go, just be gone by the time I get home."

Best I can tell:

Have you noticed the wives of professional golfers? I think they all have trophy wives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT