ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger at the Riviera (Genisis Open)

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
Apparently, Tiger was in a group with Justin Thomas at the Genisis Open at LA's Riviera Club. The two whispered and put a few bucks on who would have the longest drive on a particular hole.

Tiger, at age 47 (JT is 29), outdrove him.

As they walked down the fairway laughing, Tiger gave JT a box of tampons. Pretty dang funny if you ask me.

ac54c0724907467b97c9cfb7daceb217_md.jpg

I'd love to see the US Open return to Rivieria...possibly my favorite non-Augusta course on tour to watch them play (and #10 might be the most fun hole in the world to watch the pros play).

I love it. When discussing sports apex predators Tiger is on the short list, along with Michael Jordan, Tom Brady. Who am I missing?

Reactions: Obliviax
Apparently, Tiger was in a group with Justin Thomas at the Genisis Open at LA's Riviera Club. The two whispered and put a few bucks on who would have the longest drive on a particular hole.

As they walked down the fairway laughing, Tiger gave JT a box of tampons. Pretty dang funny if you ask me.

These guys bet among each other on lots of things. Glad that a camera caught it. Big bucks and who knows what else change hands during matches.

here’s a prop: Tiger will make the cut less than half the time this year.

If he played baseball he would be banned for life?????? Free Pete #14..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT