ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket allotment & demand

NittanyLion15

Aug 17, 2001
Laporte, PA
www.youtube.com
Does anyone have a link or know the breakdown of how the tickets for the Fiesta Bowl are broken down? How many tickets are we required to purchase? How many are allocated to students?

Also, did we sell out our allotment? I think last year at this time GoPSUsports had released a statement that the allotment was sold out?

I don’t have the numbers but I suspect a strong showing, just not enough to exhaust all tickets. Considering the location of the game and nothing on the line but pride or representing as conference champion, the demand might not be as high

Does anyone have a link or know the breakdown of how the tickets for the Fiesta Bowl are broken down? How many tickets are we required to purchase? How many are allocated to students?

Also, did we sell out our allotment? I think last year at this time GoPSUsports had released a statement that the allotment was sold out?

Penn State was tweeting as of last night that they were still selling their tickets. Since they are forced to sell at a certain price point, and the corporate tickets aren’t, it’s a no brained that people will buy the cheaper tickets on stubhub and eBay first.

Penn State was tweeting as of last night that they were still selling their tickets. Since they are forced to sell at a certain price point, and the corporate tickets aren’t, it’s a no brained that people will buy the cheaper tickets on stubhub and eBay first.

Anyone see this?

I hope it's simply because Washington wants to make sure they sell their allotment. If this is Penn State's doing, I'm speechless.

Seems to me that if Penn State is forced to sell for a set price, it's not Penn State's doing.
I'm sure that Washington is subsidizing their student tickets, and PSU is not (or at least not to the same level as Washington).

I'm sure that Washington is subsidizing their student tickets, and PSU is not (or at least not to the same level as Washington).

So it would appear that demand exceeded the discounted supply of 250 per the link on gopsusports.

I love knowing the numbers behind this stuff! I'd wonder how many requests PSU received, also curious which universities involved with this Taco Smell promo had the largest amount of interest. (Playoffs aside)

• Student ticket pricing:
    • 250 FREE tickets courtesy of the Taco Bell Live Mas' Student Section promotion
    • 250 tickets at the student discounted price of $55 (includes $5 service charge)
    • Should student ticket demand exceed 500 tickets, students will have the opportunity to purchase a ticket for $155 (includes $5 service charge) in a section that is adjacent to the student section.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT