ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts from the game...

Kroixklk

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2006
I had a great weekend in Ann Arbor. The team lost and that really sucks but it’s football it happens. Here are some thoughts.

Michigan players mocking Saquon and Mcsorley touchdown dances was disappointing. Come up with your own stuff. Don’t worry about the other guys. Goes to show you the kids from Michigan were jealous of our boys.

Harbaugh going for it on 4th and 1 up 35 was cheap. But so are some of Franklin’s antics.

I looked at the box score and Michigan’s stat sheet was not impressive. Their defense was excellent but they don’t have any special players on offense.

Parsons has to play more than 50% of the snaps. I’ve seen a lot of unfair criticism of our coaches but what else does the kid have to show?

Franklin made a bad call turning down the kick out of bounds penalty.

Franklin should have gone for the first down when trace slid too early. What are we doing there? We are on the road and not playing for much. Go out and try to win the game.

Trace was hurt. He didn’t move well. I still would have played him but flip flopping was a mistake. Trace doesn’t get to go back in yesterday. It wasn’t his day. Coach has to save him from himself.

Big house is still not loud. But it’s a very pretty stadium. Seats are still too small.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News