ADVERTISEMENT

This sound like anyone on the board? LMFAO

CJFisJoePaII

Sep 6, 2019
Logical Fallacy of Proof by False Declaration of Victory

Logical Fallacy of Proof by False Declaration of Victory​

Proof by declaring victory is one of the many smokescreens that are used to cover the fact that the reasoning is based on one of the three fallacies of Agrippa's trilemma. Whenever a logical fallacy is committed, the fallacy has its roots in Agrippa's trilemma. All human thought (without Divine revelation) is based on one of three unhappy possibilities. These three possibilities are infinite regression, circular reasoning, or axiomatic thinking. This problem is known as Agrippa's trilemma. Some have claimed that only logic and math can be known without Divine revelation; however, that is not true. Without Divine revelation, neither logic nor math can be known. Science is also limited to the pragmatic because of the weakness on human reasoning, which is known as Agrippa's trilemma.

The logical fallacy of proof by false declaration of victory occurs when an announcement of victory is substituted for rational thought. This is very similar in effect to summary dismissal. This is often coupled with a straw man fallacy.

(i.e., the strawman argument that one's opinion can be turned to fact by the arguer declaring it as such).

Reactions: hoflane
Logical Fallacy of Proof by False Declaration of Victory

Logical Fallacy of Proof by False Declaration of Victory​

Proof by declaring victory is one of the many smokescreens that are used to cover the fact that the reasoning is based on one of the three fallacies of Agrippa's trilemma. Whenever a logical fallacy is committed, the fallacy has its roots in Agrippa's trilemma. All human thought (without Divine revelation) is based on one of three unhappy possibilities. These three possibilities are infinite regression, circular reasoning, or axiomatic thinking. This problem is known as Agrippa's trilemma. Some have claimed that only logic and math can be known without Divine revelation; however, that is not true. Without Divine revelation, neither logic nor math can be known. Science is also limited to the pragmatic because of the weakness on human reasoning, which is known as Agrippa's trilemma.

The logical fallacy of proof by false declaration of victory occurs when an announcement of victory is substituted for rational thought. This is very similar in effect to summary dismissal. This is often coupled with a straw man fallacy.

(i.e., the strawman argument that one's opinion can be turned to fact by the arguer declaring it as such).
I have it narrowed down to about seventeen!

Yeah, this brings to mind Pitt claiming 9 National Championships (this number varies based how delusional the sPitt fan is).

Perfect example.

Reactions: bison13
And if no one responded he would have zero effect.

You may be correct about that... I've had him on ignore for some time and the only time I see his troll bullshit inanity is when somebody responds to his absurdities (which is usually generated by his trolling response to one of the poster's posts). He does contest and post his troll bullshit to virtually every post on board, so for your strategy to work, I think 100% of the board would need to ignore him.... and even then, I believe he has multiple Monickers and converses with himself as part of his trolling repertoire.

You may be correct about that... I've had him on ignore for some time and the only time I see his troll bullshit inanity is when somebody responds to his absurdities (which is usually generated by his trolling response to one of the poster's posts). He does contest and post his troll bullshit to virtually every post on board, so for your strategy to work, I think 100% of the board would need to ignore him.... and even then, I believe he has multiple Monickers and converses with himself as part of his trolling repertoire.
Remember….when you lie down with pigs you get covered in 💩 and the pig loves it.

There are several here that fit and I ignore them all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT