ADVERTISEMENT

This is awesome

Hey @Tom McAndrew why was my post praising Allen deleted? Weird.

was traveling most of the day ... most of my monitoring was on the fly; not my normal technique. I honestly don't even remember what I removed, and why. There were a bunch of posts removed in a thread that were perfectly fine posts. Alas, they quoted a post that was being deleted, so they got deleted as well. I wish I remembered the post in question.

was traveling most of the day ... most of my monitoring was on the fly; not my normal technique. I honestly don't even remember what I removed, and why. There were a bunch of posts removed in a thread that were perfectly fine posts. Alas, they quoted a post that was being deleted, so they got deleted as well. I wish I remembered the post in question.

One’s memory is usually the second thing to go.....I wish I remembered what’s the first thing to go. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Hey Tom - my memory was at fault; I posted it in the other thread about this same topic and it's still there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT