This is a runaway train / treason will be exposed

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
The country is falling apart under Mr. Corn Pop, Giggles, and Congressional Democrats, and you are focused on the “fake January 6” clown show. You do know just how much of a puss boy you are, right?

Did you see Biden today try to talk about Pence NOT certifying the EC? These clowns keep on trying and trying. It's getting funnier and funnier. One, Pence did not NOT certify it, and secondly, if he did, it would have been challenged, rightly, in court....

But the clown show keeps playing that card all while trying to federalize elections and make ballot harvesting legal in all 50 states.

Lunatics like Royal and even Frank to some extent are an embarrassment to America.

Reactions: royboy and psuted

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Did you see Biden today try to talk about Pence NOT certifying the EC? These clowns keep on trying and trying. It's getting funnier and funnier. One, Pence did not NOT certify it, and secondly, if he did, it would have been challenged, rightly, in court....

But the clown show keeps playing that card all while trying to federalize elections and make ballot harvesting legal in all 50 states.

Lunatics like Royal and even Frank to some extent are an embarrassment to America.
Just remember “01/06 the day that will go down in infamy”.

Reactions: 2lion70 and m.knox

berklion

Feb 16, 2016
chust north of Noodle Doosie
The country is falling apart under Mr. Corn Pop, Giggles, and Congressional Democrats, and you are focused on the “fake January 6” clown show. You do know just how much of a puss boy you are, right?
That was under the Ladies and the Tramp. Dems passed an Infrastructure bill which should help with that.

Last edited:

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
That was under the Ladies and the Tramp. Dems passed an Infrastructure bill which should help with that.

Dems passed a bipartisan infrastructure bill? Oh my.... lol...

Funniest part about that is that they wouldn't pass one under Trump because they didn't want him to have credit for it...... Such great Americans....

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
My friends. I find it interesting that the ONLY post on the board's first page by a presumed Democrat is one about the past administration. This seems to be a fixation by the left and the current administration. And failing to address current issues. Where are their priorities?

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
My friends. I find it interesting that the ONLY post on the board's first page by a presumed Democrat is one about the past administration. This seems to be a fixation by the left and the current administration. And failing to address current issues. Where are their priorities?
Alpha my friend: Did you order your free Covid test kit yet? What's new with high school girls soccer? LULZ, dude.

franklinman

Apr 5, 2011
Pa and Fl

Funniest part about that is that they wouldn't pass one under Trump because they didn't want him to have credit for it...... Such great Americans....
As you know Corrupt Filthy Don never put forth an infrastructure bill. As you know Filthy was all talk ,no action.

Reactions: Nittany Ned2

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
I'm actually glad to hear that. But you should get the free kit, courtesy of Joe.
My wife did place an order. Thank you. I'm on Medicare and have been tested twice over past couple years. Both times negative. Fully vaxed and boosted. I wonder what's up with NJ? He seems to have disappeared from the board. New Jersey has been hit hard with cases. Hope he is safe. Same fir you. California is really bad right now. Here in Georgia we are seeing cases nose dive.

Reactions: royboy

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Do you know what a puss is? Guessing you haven’t ever had any little boy - you are fascinated by me- wound you like me send a picture so you can wack off to your puss boy?

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Do you know what a puss is? Guessing you haven’t ever had any little boy - you are fascinated by me- wound you like me send a picture so you can wack off to your puss boy?

You’re such a puss boy.

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
You’re such a puss boy.
Royal might as well go ahead and enter into the world of Ten Thousand Mumbles.

Just continually post left wing loser garbage and respond to himself. And wander through the woods too.

Possible name for his own threads -- Royal's Rants.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Royal might as well go ahead and enter into the world of Ten Thousand Mumbles.

Just continually post left wing loser garbage and respond to himself. And wander through the woods too.

Possible name for his own threads -- Royal's Rants.

Roy, it’s almost unimaginable to think anyone could be as lost in “fantasy land” as Marbles, but you’re right. Royal has made great strides to follow in his footsteps.

Reactions: royboy

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
Just remember “01/06 the day that will go down in infamy”.
Given that it was unprecedented attempt by US. citizens to stop the peaceful transfer of power, which is the bedrock of this republic, I would say that we will remember that day for a long time. 400,000 US soldiers died to make sure the Confederate Flag never appeared on Capitol hill. Those insurrectionists managed to get it into the Capitol rotunda.

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001

Congress was under the control of R's in Trumps first two years. Just sayin.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Given that it was unprecedented attempt by US. citizens to stop the peaceful transfer of power, which is the bedrock of this republic, I would say that we will remember that day for a long time. 400,000 US soldiers died to make sure the Confederate Flag never appeared on Capitol hill. Those insurrectionists managed to get it into the Capitol rotunda.

Most honest people I know already forgot about 01/06 but didn’t forget just how the dishonest Democrat clown show tried to make 01/06 into a bunch of “fake political theater” in weak, feeble, and shameless attempts to liken it to Pearl Harbor, 09/11, and other similar consequencsial events.

Pathetic and shameless Democrats aren’t fooling anyone. That’s why poll numbers and right vs wrong direction numbers are so bad for Democrats and continue to get even worse. But keep doubling down on your dishonest nonsense as Democrats will continue to turn even more voters totally off. And that will be a great thing for America.

01/06 a day that will go down in infamy!🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: m.knox

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004

What was the Trump infrastructure plan? Was there ever any Repub bill put forward? No & no.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Most honest people I know already forgot about 01/06 but didn’t forget just how the dishonest Democrat clown show tried to make 01/06 into a bunch of “fake political theater” in weak, feeble, and shameless attempts to liken it to Pearl Harbor, 09/11, and other similar consequencsial events.

Pathetic and shameless Democrats aren’t fooling anyone. That’s why poll numbers and right vs wrong direction numbers are so bad for Democrats and continue to get even worse. But keep doubling down on your dishonest nonsense as Democrats will continue to turn even more voters totally off. And that will be a great thing for America.

01/06 a day that will go down in infamy!🤮🤮🤮
Now that is really a hoot....

• Haha

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
What was the Trump infrastructure plan? Was there ever any Repub bill put forward? No & no.

Democrats #RESISTED. Just like I said. Same old, same old with the left. They were all about infrastructure until Trump agreed with them.

Donald Trump campaigned on a $1 trillion infrastructure plan. “We are going to fix our inner cities and rebuild our highways, bridges, tunnels, airports, schools, hospitals,” he said in his 2016 election night victory speech. “And we will put millions of our people to work as we rebuild it.”

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Democrats #RESISTED. Just like I said. Same old, same old with the left. They were all about infrastructure until Trump agreed with them.

Donald Trump campaigned on a $1 trillion infrastructure plan. “We are going to fix our inner cities and rebuild our highways, bridges, tunnels, airports, schools, hospitals,” he said in his 2016 election night victory speech. “And we will put millions of our people to work as we rebuild it.”
When was that plan ever intrduced as legislation? Please provide details of the Bills and their proposed costs.
Campaign items are not actual Bills.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
When was that plan ever intrduced as legislation? Please provide details of the Bills and their proposed costs.

Unlike Biden and Schumer, smart people don't waste time when they know something isn't going to pass.

#RESIST.