These January 6 hearings are great!

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Barr also said there's no evidence that Trump conspired to have people illegally force their way into the Capitol.
Would love to hear what was going on the Willard Hotel that Meadows had to call in for.
Meadows is as sleazy as Trump. The two biggest RINOs on the planet.

junior1

May 29, 2001
And informative. All of Trump's own closest advisors - and his own family members - were telling him he had lost. Check our this testimony from Bill Barr:

"Out of the box on election night, Trump claimed there was fraud and this happened before there was any potential evidence,” former Attorney General Bill Barr testified, adding later that he 'told the president it was bullshit.'

'All the early claims that I understood were completely bogus and silly and usually based on complete misinformation,' Barr added. 'I thought, boy, if he really believes this stuff, he has lost contact with— he’s become detached from reality if he really believes this stuff.' ”

Or the following testimony from former Acting AG Richard Donoghue:

"Richard Donoghue, who was the acting deputy attorney general at the time, said he went case-by-case with Trump to debunk every allegation of fraud, but Trump would just move on to another one and then another one as each got knocked down.

'I told [Trump] flat out that much of the information he was getting was false or not supported by the evidence,' Donoghue said. 'He wouldn't fight us on it, but he'd move to another allegation.' "

Of course, there was, as is often the case, an outlier. An exception to the rule. Cue the entrance of a visibly drunk Rudy Giuliani, fresh off his cameo appearance on Borat 2. Here's testimony from Ted Stepien (Trump's former campaign manager) and Jason Miller (former Senior Advisor to Trump) describing the tableau::

"Stepien said as votes were being counted, it became clear to aides with the president that night that Trump’s chances of victory were 'very very bleak.'

'We told him ... my belief in chances for success at this point...we pegged it maybe 5 or 10 percent,' Stepien said. 'My recommendation was to say that votes were still being counted. It’s too early to tell. ... The president disagreed.'

But Giuliani, the former New York City Mayor, arrived and began to push Trump to declare the election stolen.

'The mayor was definitely intoxicated,' said Trump senior advisor Jason Miller, who remains in Trump's orbit. 'There were suggestions by I believe it was Mayor Giuliani to go and declare victory and say that we’d won outright.'

LULZ. Trump is getting carved up like a Christmas goose in these hearings. And best of all, due to a big time phuck up on Kevin ("Jellyspotter") McCarthy's part, Gym Jordan and his fellow Trump Cultists are not there to get in the way of the truth coming out.

No wonder Deacon Hermy is disappointed in these hearings.
I don't know why so many of you guys on the left keep Bri going up trump and his hold on the gop, trump cultists etc. The most recent poll had 61% of republicans say they don't want trump to run again!

Latest posts