ADVERTISEMENT

The wonders of weightlifting

FkJ8TTT.png

I’ve read a story how some women could “milk” a guy with only their vaginal muscles and without moving their bodies. I guess it’s possible.

Reactions: RandyL
My former brother-in-law told me about a women that could shoot ping pong balls with hers.

My former brother-in-law told me about a women that could shoot ping pong balls with hers.
An old buddy told me about bars in the Philippines where the navy guys would stack coins and the women could take whatever they could pick up, no hands of course. Never say anything like that in Korea though... heir money was mostly paper.

An old buddy told me about bars in the Philippines where the navy guys would stack coins and the women could take whatever they could pick up, no hands of course. Never say anything like that in Korea though... heir money was mostly paper.

I saw a lot of weird stuff in westpac, but the most astonishing was in Hawaii back in the 70s. Saw a gal in a restaurant-by-day, crazy-bar-by-night insert a stack of quarters from atop a wine bottle. When you handed her a dollar bill, she'd give you four quarters in return, one at a time, into your hand.

She would also insert three ping pong balls that were also balanced on top of wine bottles...first a red, then a white then a blue one. She'd then shoot them with enough force to cross another table and bounce off a wall all the way back to our table. They came out red first, then white, then blue.

Finally, she would smoke a cigarette with her vagina, then insert a pen, squat over a piece of paper, and write out "Thank you, <your name>". And her v-writing was better than my handwriting.

Needless to say, I never frequented the place during restaurant hours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT