ADVERTISEMENT

The WHCD.... omg.....

Dzapper

Gold Member
May 5, 2019
Yes, Senile Joe, as usual, was sharp as a cheese poof with his razor wit. Great Trump jokes..... yeah.... no...... so sad.

Did you catch the guy dressed like the ambassador of the Intergalactic Assembly sharing his great insights with Kamala all evening. The VP didn't even need a translator. Wonder if she cleaned out his tubing right after dessert?

Cringe looked resplendent with her day glow BLUE eye makeup. I guess the Sherwin Williams folks ran out of their ever popular Agent Orange stuff she usually applies with a trowel. There she was, flashing out her morse code messages to all the pro-Hamas protesters assembled outside the Hilton. " Stay kewl, guys.... we wit you [sic]". Blink, blink, bliiiink, blink......

Biggest laugh.... "comedian" (okay, if you say so) Colin Jost when he said, "Like many of you here tonight, I pretend to do news on TV". It was funny because it's true.

It was an utter shit show. CNN, this morning, tried to lead off with showing the hilarity that ensued there last night.... that took about 15 seconds and, in a very awkward segue, Manu Manu launched into the latest CNN polling data that showed Trump leading Biden by the biggest margin yet. I couldn't tell if the Biden Butt Boy was hung over from last night or just ready to cry after having to put out that data, but he wasn't lookin' real happy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News