ADVERTISEMENT

The TROLLS are coming. IGNORE THEM!!

No troll here - it was one hell of a game. Two great teams and coaches. Strong fan bases. No reason to blame the refs. No major injuries to players.
One huge loss at tackle for PSU. That was the key to the game.

I thought the way the game started and how PSU answered every time the Buckeyes looked to make a comeback it was just the N. lion’s day. Sometimes momentum just works in one team’s favor. PSU still has only lost one game, if they don’t let this game take away the confidence they played all year, and win out strong, crazy thing happen.

As I said at halftime when I was congratulating you on your victory, good luck the rest of the season.

Reactions: PSUPride1
No troll here - it was one hell of a game. Two great teams and coaches. Strong fan bases. No reason to blame the refs. No major injuries to players.
Starting DE and LT lost for Penn State. I think those qualify as at least moderate injuries, if not major. Still, I do not think that is why PSU lost...

Poetic justice with a blocked punt turning the tide. Another classic game. No losers tonight.

Turning point was the series that led to the blocked punt. It was after the fumble recovery that we started to go ultra conservative with the play calling.

PSU was outclassed and outcoached. Some things never change. We made Barrett look like Heisman and this was the year. Will be a long time till PSU can stand toe to toe with OSU again. But that's how it is. Maybe we can beat them in chick basketball or something.
Good lord...we beat them last year and we weren't supposed to. PSU will stand toe to toe with them again next year.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
Where else is he going to be? He's a Pitt fan...his whole season revolves around PSU losing.

Yep. It was a frustrating loss but it's only a game. No matter what- at least we aren't Florida State or Pitt fans. It could always be worse. ;)

Yep. It was a frustrating loss but it's only a game. No matter what- at least we aren't Florida State or Pitt fans. It could always be worse. ;)

With a win that their supposed to win and an upset, Pitt will be Bowl Eligible

Good lord...we beat them last year and we weren't supposed to. PSU will stand toe to toe with them again next year.
don't know about that. Did you check how many seniors they have starting> just a few.

don't know about that. Did you check how many seniors they have starting> just a few.
And they were like the youngest team in college football last year and still lost a bunch to the NFL early. Plus they lose Barrett.

And they were like the youngest team in college football last year and still lost a bunch to the NFL early. Plus they lose Barrett.
Right now I wonder if we lose Barkley or if he comes back, because his Heisman hype is over and he's really not producing that well. Not his fault but I have to wonder if he will come back. Doubt it but I am beginning to wonder.

Reactions: duboispanther
Right now I wonder if we lose Barkley or if he comes back, because his Heisman hype is over and he's really not producing that well. Not his fault but I have to wonder if he will come back. Doubt it but I am beginning to wonder.
Take the money and run baby. If he comes back he's crazy. One blown ACL and he'll drop like a lead balloon. I hope he stays healthy, gets paid and has a great NFL career.

He will not come back and shouldn’t. RBs have a limited shelf life. Needs to monetize his body while he can

Who cares about the Heisman hype? That has nothing to do with the NFL. And he won't be playing in an RPO offense in the pros. He's gone and he will go high.

Reactions: tOSU_fan
Who cares about the Heisman hype? That has nothing to do with the NFL. And he won't be playing in an RPO offense in the pros. He's gone and he will go high.
You know, tonight, who gives a shit about anything. We should have won that game and we didn't.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Yeah he’s the real deal for sure. He will definitely be playing on Sundays.

There is no way he comes back for his senior year and his Heisman chances are not over. He will have more opportunities for huge games against remaining opponents.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT