ADVERTISEMENT

The Sugar Babies of Stanford University

Young people are idiots. I could expound on that, but there are long term implications . We’re seeing a bunch of single crazy women 35 and up and it’s going to get a lot worse.
Several years ago, before high speed internet started this stuff, I was on UCLA's campus. I was told that there were hundreds of girls who were being put through college by Chinese business people. They were "available" when the person was in the states doing business. I have no idea if it was true or not but fun to think about. I know of several situations at PSU like that. In fact, recall someone posted an article.

Several years ago, before high speed internet started this stuff, I was on UCLA's campus. I was told that there were hundreds of girls who were being put through college by Chinese business people. They were "available" when the person was in the states doing business. I have no idea if it was true or not but fun to think about. I know of several situations at PSU like that. In fact, recall someone posted an article.
Yep, unfortunately they’re going to hit a wall. Women don’t want to bother with me that make less than them. Successful men want or prefer younger women. They don’t care about what their partner makes.
So we’re going to get a lot of bitter single ladies soon.
Oh, and they’re not into women with body counts equal to or greater to football rosters.

Sugar Babies in the 1950's used to be bag of candy you got out of a vending machine.
353545-2T.jpg

Reactions: Fayette_LION
I’m so far removed from any of that that I can’t fathom to do the market calculus on it like some of you are (and I’m trained as an economist).

I’m so far removed from any of that that I can’t fathom to do the market calculus on it like some of you are (and I’m trained as an economist).
I personally know a 30 something single mom, who is allegedly making 6 figures on only fans. She doesn’t have much education so not much to lose in that department, but someday her kids will know. This stuff is permanent.

Why these bright young ladies at Stanford would do this is beyond me. They are essentially holding a winning lottery ticket. Stanford degree and good looking. Destroying future job prospects and reducing marriage attractiveness all for a few bucks in college? Really poor and curious decision making.

I personally know a 30 something single mom, who is allegedly making 6 figures on only fans. She doesn’t have much education so not much to lose in that department, but someday her kids will know. This stuff is permanent.

Why these bright young ladies at Stanford would do this is beyond me. They are essentially holding a winning lottery ticket. Stanford degree and good looking. Destroying future job prospects and reducing marriage attractiveness all for a few bucks in college? Really poor and curious decision making.
Ego?

"Good looking"
Unlikely. More likely below average but photogenic.

LdN

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT