ADVERTISEMENT

The POLK/BARKLEY Victory Windmill

I got a kick out of that. The other observation is the Polk closes on that gaggle of players like they are standing still. I think we are going to see a lot of Polk on deep routes as we move into the season. Kid has some wheels.

Callahan says that the Blacknall, Johnson, Polk was the most common gaggle of three receiver sets. Add in Gesicki and $26 coming out of the backfield and Look Out! Good luck defending that.

By the way, I meant to type in # instead of $ but decided to leave the $ because Barkey is money in the bank.

I got a kick out of that. The other observation is the Polk closes on that gaggle of players like they are standing still. I think we are going to see a lot of Polk on deep routes as we move into the season. Kid has some wheels.

Callahan says that the Blacknall, Johnson, Polk was the most common gaggle of three receiver sets. Add in Gesicki and $26 coming out of the backfield and Look Out! Good luck defending that.

By the way, I meant to type in # instead of $ but decided to leave the $ because Barkey is money in the bank.
I liked how he did not throw a dumb block at the end. He had that last guy beat good.

IMO, $26 is on a short list of the best CFB running backs EVER. And the list continues to get shorter.

Kudos for the double use of the word "gaggle"

Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT