ADVERTISEMENT

The Phucking Phightin’ Phils!!

That was awesome. McCullers was tipping his pitches and they made him pay.
Yeah. Unreal that Rosenthal actually asks Bohm what Harper said to him before his at bat. Even more unreal that a Phillies fan posted on twitter the difference between McCullers leg kick on pitches 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️lol

Bryce has been otherworldly....leading by example and building a real TEAM. Very unusual in the Free Agent/ Transfer Portal era.

America vs Houston. Go Phils!

Yeah. Unreal that Rosenthal actually asks Bohm what Harper said to him before his at bat. Even more unreal that a Phillies fan posted on twitter the difference between McCullers leg kick on pitches 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️lol
Houston will certainly know what he was doing, but not very easy to change his delivery instantly.

The south Philly bombers set a World Series record with 5 HRs in the first 5 innings of a game.

Bryce has been otherworldly....leading by example and building a real TEAM. Very unusual in the Free Agent/ Transfer Portal era.

America vs Houston. Go Phils!
There is a 30 year old outfielder in Japan who wants to come to Philadelphia and play with Bryce Harper. He is supposedly the best player ever in Japan. Some say his swing is the best in baseball. The Phil’s are also going to spend big money on a high profile shortstop or second baseman.

There is a 30 year old outfielder in Japan who wants to come to Philadelphia and play with Bryce Harper. He is supposedly the best player ever in Japan. Some say his swing is the best in baseball. The Phil’s are also going to spend big money on a high profile shortstop or second baseman.
I hit the lottery for NLCS tix but by the time I made an account only singles were left.

The weather will be gorgeous tonight and tomorrow...fingers crossed for history to be made! I'm 57, and only 6 times in my life have the Phils made the World Series...winning only twice. October baseball is fun! Hopefully more to come.

The cornerstone is in place. A healthy Bryce makes everyone better!

Trae Turner is good friends with Harper. Perfect fit

He was specifically changing his leg kick for one pitch only. The Phils figured that out. Bad news for Thursday, it looks like Wheeler has a sore arm or shoulder and won’t be pitching.
Yeah, Wheeler’s velocity is down so hopefully the extra day will help. Some are saying he has a bruised knee.

He was specifically changing his leg kick for one pitch only. The Phils figured that out. Bad news for Thursday, it looks like Wheeler has a sore arm or shoulder and won’t be pitching.
Yeah, I see that Wheeler is no longer listed as starter for Game 5 (going with Syndergaard)

Any more detail? Could he be available if the Series goes back to Houston for possible games 6 and 7?

Watched about 5 minutes of the game. Looked at my watch. Struggled to stay awake. Started checking the amount of time that elapsed between swing-foul-new pitch. It averaged about 34 seconds. One guy for the Astros fouled off about 6 or 7 pitches. He was therefore batting for about 4-5minutes. Just standing there, hitting foul balls. Then I went to sleep.

Reactions: Delco Lion
a5424852abc98df69ebd4b4e366e1b6f.gif

Helluva run for the Phils.

Houston is really deep and really good.

Numerous guys stepped up for them throughout the Series. They deserve to win.
Their pitching staff is ridiculous. They don’t have a weak link

Phils had a hell of ride this playoffs. Just wasn’t meant to be

That is true. maybe some maturity on Harper's behalf made a difference. Nats in a total rebuild, Phils should be competitive for awhile. Harper has found a home here...a place that routinely booed Mike Schmidt. Glad to have him.
Yeah, I’ll take him :cool:

If the Japanese guy who really wants to play with Harp and Turner get added, we’ll be playing fall ball for years.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
I don't know. I think he is the same player; a power hitter with an unspectacular batting average and lots of hype.
I was a believer when he was in DC, then saw them win a world series without him.

I don't think he is the player he's portrayed to be
Batting average is nice, but an outdated stat. OPS is much more indicative of how productive he is. He’s not a 2 time MVP by chance.

He’s not Mike Trout, but who is

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT