ADVERTISEMENT

the official penn state HATER pre tournament show 😂

Surprised at their take that I haven’t heard anything about until watching this:

Carter using the Big10 riff with Cael as an out to go get a paycheck from another program next year. They indicated there is already offers on the table. Anyone else hear this or is this just their “wet dream”?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WildTurk
Surprised at their take that I haven’t heard anything about until watching this:

Carter using the Big10 riff with Cael as an out to go get a paycheck from another program next year. They indicated there is already offers on the table. Anyone else hear this or is this just there “wet dream”?
Some supposed insider on GIA commented about this. I think his screen name is Gobblin.

Carter using the Big10 riff with Cael as an out to go get a paycheck from another program next year. They indicated there is already offers on the table. Anyone else hear this or is this just there “wet dream”?
Maybe we should ask acuhawk. He’s the resident expert on tampering - likely lives in a tunnel.

No way he's going anywhere! What rift? That's all patched up. They must have missed Carter's interview the day after that all blew over. Spoke glowingly about PSU and Cael. If he comes back to wrestle for that 5th title, and I don't think he will, it will be at PSU.

Reactions: District four

Carter using the Big10 riff with Cael as an out to go get a paycheck from another program next year. They indicated there is already offers on the table. Anyone else hear this or is this just their “wet dream”?
You never know. Carter may be looking at Iowa next year just to erode his skill level enough to make the Keegan match more competitive.

34 and counting has a thread on this. He is going to get offers.

Offers and accepting an offer can be light-years apart.
If he does accept I will be happy for him because I think it would be more money than he ever thought he would see in several lifetimes. I just can't see him selling out for less than generational wealth.

• Haha
Reactions: Agoodnap
Maybe Carter might want to add endless stalling as a wrestling weapon to his formidable arsenal. Call it the Iowa Coma!

Watch a grueling watch. Tried to post the Billy Madison gif “everyone in this room is now dumber” but I can’t seem to figure it out.
Video worked…I’m officially dumber!

Carter will get offers. It will just drive up the money he will get in State College. Business decision

In the grand scheme of things it won't really matter for PSU if he leaves. It will however matter for Carter, so I don't think it will happen. But, Carter has a drummer that none of us can hear so no one knows what he'll do and at this point it's likely he doesn't know as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: therod
Is it just me? Sure Starocci could be the one and only 5xer ever, but I would be satisfied with him leaving his shoes on the mat after his 4th.

I am also excited to see the next generation in Barr tear it up next year, and avoid the discord and chaos created by another year. Carter and Aaron entered together and should walk off into the sunset together like Bo and Nolf.

I didn't feel this way last year, but I am not entirely inflexible in my views.

Is it just me? Sure Starocci could be the one and only 5xer ever, but I would be satisfied with him leaving his shoes on the mat after his 4th.

I am also excited to see the next generation in Barr tear it up next year, and avoid the discord and chaos created by another year. Carter and Aaron entered together and should walk off into the sunset together like Bo and Nolf.

I didn't feel this way last year, but I am not entirely inflexible in my views.
There’s a side of me that feels that in the natural flow of college athletics that an extra year for Carter means one less for another deserving athlete. It’s nothing against Carter at all, and of course I’ll cheer for him in the unlikely event of a return.

I will go on the record right now, if he is healthy he wins number 4 this year. If he decides to go for 5, he gets it at PSU, but will not somewhere else. I just think becoming familiar with a new system, new teammates, loads of pressure, etc will wear on him.

How about just the bare minimum of preparation? If you're going to do a show like this, at least be able to speak about who the top seeds are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT