ADVERTISEMENT

The next time OSU fan talks about pee balloons…

Reactions: The Spin Meister
How does one pee into a balloon anyway, especially if you're of the female persuasion?

Reactions: psu00
How does one pee into a balloon anyway, especially if you're of the female persuasion?
It's probably a hell of a lot easier for both male and female to use a funnel or a she-wee.

I'd like to meet the guy who can do it bare - I don't believe it's possible to piss with an erection and can't imagine the balloon not sealing things off without one - and what about the pressure needed to inflate it?!?

Perhaps I'm overthinking this subject. :)

• Haha
Reactions: psu00
It's probably a hell of a lot easier for both male and female to use a funnel or a she-wee.

I'd like to meet the guy who can do it bare - I don't believe it's possible to piss with an erection and can't imagine the balloon not sealing things off without one - and what about the pressure needed to inflate it?!?

Get back to us when you've come up with the solution.😁

Reactions: brupsu

I'd like to meet someone who can do it with a funnel, no back pressure means its all gonna just sit in the funnel.

You expect Ohio State fans to think of the physics involved in inflating a balloon with urine? They aren’t going to allow that to get in the way of their urban myth. ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT