The New CNN

junior1

May 29, 2001
Ao CNN says they are looking at their programming and trying to be more news and less opinion. Trying to more down the middle. Sorta fair and honest. So how are they gonna do that?

They are trying to get Morning Joe away from MSNBC.

Yeah, that oughtta help.
Not a lotta news from morning joe!

Reactions: bourbon n blues

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
Ao CNN says they are looking at their programming and trying to be more news and less opinion. Trying to more down the middle. Sorta fair and honest. So how are they gonna do that?

Yeah, that oughtta help.
If they've changed much so far, it's hard to tell.

The Trump hatred is strong and constant.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001

Yeah, that oughtta help.
IMHO, they have to get rid of almost all of their lineup. Everyone that carried the Russia! story when they knew it was false. AC360, Lemon, the whole 9 yards.

Morning Joe used to be big Trump fans and had him on a lot before he ran for president. At one point, MJ was very good TV as Joe kept the program moderate GOP. Trump took some serious shots at them when it was revealed they cheated on their spouses with each other. They went "never trump" after that with a scorched earth policy. They also carried the Russia! message even though they knew it was all lies.

Honestly, MJ at CNN would be a step up from where CNN used to be but clearly not level headed and non-partisan. Most of these media types are so biased I don't think they can even tell. I recall the female Pittsburgh reporter (can't recall her name) wrote several good articles on why Trump won after visiting places like Aliquippa. I recall being shocked at how shocked they were. it was like they'd never ventured out of NYC or LA.

Last edited:

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
IMHO, they have to get rid of almost all of their lineup. Everyone that carried the Russia! story when they new it was false. AC360, Lemon, the whole 9 yards.

Morning Joe used to be big Trump fans and had him on a lot before he ran for president. At one point, MJ was very good TV as Joe kept the program moderate GOP. Trump took some serious shots at them when it was revealed they cheated on their spouses with each other. They went "never trump" after that with a scorched earth policy. They also carried the Russia! message even though they knew it was all lies.

Honestly, MJ at CNN would be a step up from where CNN used to be but clearly not level headed and non-partisan. Most of these media types are so biased I don't think they can even tell. I recall the female Pittsburgh reporter (can't recall her name) wrote several good articles on why Trump won after visiting places like Aliquippa. I recall being shocked at how shocked they were. it was like they'd never ventured out of NYC or LA.
Also, their entire editorial board, producers, field reporters, and even top executives as all were complicit in lies about Russiagate, Hildebeast lies, Hunter laptop, IRS scandal, the border crisis.........

Sorrry, don’t have time to list them all. Only 24 hrs/day

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
Salena Zito -- she's terrific. A must read; she currently writes for the Washington Examiner, New York Post, and Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Describes herself as:
National political reporter, mom, grandma, avid cyclist, hiker, history geek and lover of Blue Highway Road Trips. Baseball isn't just a game.

Last edited:

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Selena Zito -- she's terrific. A must read; she currently writes for the Washington Examiner, New York Post, and Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Describes herself as:
National political reporter, mom, grandma, avid cyclist, hiker, history geek and lover of Blue Highway Road Trips. Baseball isn't just a game.
That's right....she was one of the best. She was not really political but was good at explaining why things were turning out as they did. It was like she was solving nuclear Chinese algebra to the MSM. But she was spot on.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
IMHO, they have to get rid of almost all of their lineup. Everyone that carried the Russia! story when they new it was false. AC360, Lemon, the whole 9 yards.

A local county voted for Obama 52-48, the next election they voted Trump 68-28. There’s been a huge shift that both parties better pay attention to moving forward .

Reactions: The Spin Meister

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

Yeah, that oughtta help.

Haven't they always said they were fair and down the middle?

Hell, a few months ago thar fatass was sitting on a panel implying they were the only true news source.

LdN

Latest posts