ADVERTISEMENT

The LEHIGH DUAL

This link won’t play video on my ipad. Starts but immediately gives the no play symbol (play button with a line through it). Maybe it requires flash? Tried hooking up my cheap antenna here in Kingston where the channel is supposed to be 38.4, but doesn’t get a signal. Bummer.
Try a different browser? Working on Firefox, if that helps -- but I did have to refresh a couple minutes ago (I first opened the link before the broadcast was loaded at the link).

Try a different browser? Working on Firefox, if that helps -- but I did have to refresh a couple minutes ago (I first opened the link before the broadcast was loaded at the link).
Thanks, tried Brave and still wouldn’t play, but they mentioned add blocker and when I removed my add blocker, it plays on Safari.

Thanks

Reactions: jrd23psu
Cenzo has looked amazing to start the season with the exception of a somewhat lackluster performance vs a not very good Lehigh freshman. Just an off night, I'm hoping. Everyone has one now and then.

Preparing for the senior trials it would not surprise me if they have been pushing certain guys a bit harder than a normal year. Cenzo would be one of them that I would have expected to have tired legs Friday night.

Reactions: NittanyChris
No excuses, Cenzo was losing the hand-fighting battle, and the Lehigh kid did enough holding on to not get dinged for stalling more than he did. Good effort by Cenzo, but not his best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT