ADVERTISEMENT

The he double L with all this frivolous banter, the most serious issue of the season is NCIS without Mark Harmon! No?

I'd like to know myself. It is almost like they are spinning off a show with a retired Gibbs in Alaska solving all of their crimes!! Maybe Pam meets him up there, IDK.

You knew once they brought Pam on to the show it was his final season.

Can we get rid of Fez too?

I'm a big Gary Cole fan, so it might be ok. But let's be honest, the show hasn't been very good in years.

How many times did Gibbs quit and then come back? There was in S3 or 4 after the boat bombing when he was in the hospital. Didn't he quit after Jenny got killed, after his father died.

Honestly, the show went down hill after Tony left IMO.

Gibbs was the last person holding it together, if they take him out it will probably only last another season and be done. I like McGee, but he is not a guy who should have a major roll in the team, it was perfect when he was 3rd or 4th in the pecking order.

NCIS without Gibbs, Tony, Kate, Ziva, Abby and Ducky?

Where do I sign up? Might as well shut it down.

I haven't liked any of the 3 spinoffs.

Gibbs is headed for undercover work He will be joined by Ellie. Maybe even the FBI guy who just got fired for covering for Gibbs. They'll be part of the storyline....kinda like Spader on the Black List....don't always follow the policies, but gets the bad guys...

Gibbs is headed for undercover work He will be joined by Ellie. Maybe even the FBI guy who just got fired for covering for Gibbs. They'll be part of the storyline....kinda like Spader on the Black List....don't always follow the policies, but gets the bad guys...
My thought was Cole would get hired by NCIS after being fired by the FBI. Kinda like when Kate left the Secret Service.

thats what I think too, but why do I think Gibbs wont be gone long.
Harmon agreed to come back for season 19 with the agreement that he would be in a limited number of episodes this season. Seeing as he has been in every one thus far this season, I would not expect to see him in many more other than a "checking in" here or there.

He was bumped up to Executive Producer of some/one of the spin offs as a way to get him to stick around as long as he has, as there were murmerings 4ish seasons ago or so that he was debating on leaving the show.

It will be interesting to see if it gets renewed for next year, and if so what the status of Harmon is for that season as well.

Reactions: sluggo72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT