ADVERTISEMENT

The Giants fans sure love Saquon

It's not doo wop, but it's terrific.

GrammyAward.jpg

Reactions: hagberg
Needs to take some of that paycheck and invest in acting lessons. He’s going to have a lot more opportunities.

Totally agree, I mean I love the commercials and exposure he's getting - but good god man he's stiff as a board when it comes to acting. He's always been a reserved and humble guy by his nature so he needs someone to loosen him up in front of the camera.

Reactions: fairgambit
Totally agree, I mean I love the commercials and exposure he's getting - but good god man he's stiff as a board when it comes to acting. He's always been a reserved and humble guy by his nature so he needs someone to loosen him up in front of the camera.
He’s much more personable and at ease in an interview. But give him scripted lines and actions, and he turns into a board. Just needs to learn to relax. With the representation he has, I’m sure it’s being addressed. They’re rather media savvy. LOL

He’s as good as any other athlete I’ve seen - including Manning. These guys aren’t paid to sell stuff because they can act.

Reactions: BBrown
He’s as good as any other athlete I’ve seen - including Manning. These guys aren’t paid to sell stuff because they can act.
Agree...the guy that does do a good job is Aaron Rogers. Wilson too.

Manning, I think, is funny because he isn't polished and good. I think that adds to the charm or attention grabbing part of his commercials.

He is a bit stiff, but most non actors are when they start out. If you watch the first season of Seinfeld, Jerry couldn’t keep a straight face after telling a joke. By the end he was a natural.

If Saquon takes some acting lessons in the off season, he’ll look more natural.

He is a bit stiff, but most non actors are when they start out. If you watch the first season of Seinfeld, Jerry couldn’t keep a straight face after telling a joke. By the end he was a natural.

If Saquon takes some acting lessons in the off season, he’ll look more natural.

Maybe it was just the commercial but I saw his 6 minute segment on Goodmorning America and thought he was pretty good.
He really has it all. He's got charm, He's good looking, He has a great smile, He's understated and respectful He is EVERYTHING the NFL wants and needs. I am so glad he is a PSU alum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT