ADVERTISEMENT

The difference between Penn state and Iowa.

Osprey Lion

Dec 16, 2011
Osprey, Florida
According to Tom Ryan after last nights match.

On the lessons his wrestlers learned from this dual
“I think you definitely learn when you’re in situations that you haven’t experienced as much. This is a different type of team than Iowa was. Iowa was a pushing, pulling, bullying team. These guys really wrestle, they attack your legs and keep coming at you. The best way to learn something is to insert yourself into that situation like tonight.”

Reactions: JUBAN and Maddog

“I think you definitely learn when you’re in situations that you haven’t experienced as much. This is a different type of team than Iowa was. Iowa was a pushing, pulling, bullying team. These guys really wrestle, they attack your legs and keep coming at you. The best way to learn something is to insert yourself into that situation like tonight.”

Tom Ryan's words of wisdom...the smallest book ever written. Just behind French war heroes.

Obligatory:

Any idea if there was a hostage situation to elicit that response?

PS- link it or it didnt happen ;)

Reactions: diggerpup
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT