ADVERTISEMENT

The difference between Baylor, FSU and Tennessee???

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
Maybe I haven't been paying as close attention to each of these as I should so I appreciate if anyone can enlighten me.

It sounds to me that in each instance from what I can ascertain, is that the culture of each of these institutions was such that some players were found to involved in sexual crimes against women and the local police and/or other football players/coaches and administration would find ways to delay, not report, and to not investigate or prosecute and/or discourage the female victims into not pursuing the matter with the local authorities.

So the difference on why Baylor is having to suffer the consequences is because ESPN Outside the Lines did a report about what's been going on at Baylor and not at FSU and Tennessee?

Reactions: simons96
I don't see a lot of similarities between Baylor and FSU or UT. With Baylor it appears that there were multiple instances of that behavior...along with bringing in guys known to have those behaviors from other schools as transfers.

Maybe I haven't been paying as close attention to each of these as I should so I appreciate if anyone can enlighten me.

It sounds to me that in each instance from what I can ascertain, is that the culture of each of these institutions was such that some players were found to involved in sexual crimes against women and the local police and/or other football players/coaches and administration would find ways to delay, not report, and to not investigate or prosecute and/or discourage the female victims into not pursuing the matter with the local authorities.

So the difference on why Baylor is having to suffer the consequences is because ESPN Outside the Lines did a report about what's been going on at Baylor and not at FSU and Tennessee?
There were media reports at FSU about players not being charged by police. And of course, Winston got a lot of traction. The difference: they didn't hire Pepper Hamilton.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT