ADVERTISEMENT

The Criminals are Laughing

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
at @BUFFALO LION

"1.) Put criminals in jail and keep them there. As someone else said. 80% of gun violence in this country is initiated by Democrat voters in Democrat cities.

2.) Close the freakin Southern Border. Biden’s allowed more “gotaways” since he’s been in Office than we have on active duty in the entire armed forces of the United States of America. Think about that for a minute.

3.) Get back to promoting Patriotism and Unity in the Classrooms like we used to when I went to school years ago. All this Division and hate you anarchistics on the Left spew out is destroying us piece by piece.

4.) Whether you like it or believe it or not, go back to our Judeo- Christian roots. I can remember back when they banned the Lord’s Prayer in schools. As crazy as it sounds, from my own experience, that’s the point in my public school education where it seemed like discipline and respect for authority started to go South.

That’s four things just to get started.

What’s sad is that kids today will probably never be able to experience the American Dream like we were able to experience it in the past. I remember a time when California was Shangri-La and utopia all rolled into one. They were probably blessed with the best combination of topography and climate of anywhere else in the Country, if not the World. Wacko Left Wing politics have progressively turned it into a complete and total sh!thole over the last 30 to 50 years. That’s why anyone that can is moving out of that what’s become a garbage dump of a state."

Posted by Buffalo Lion

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News