ADVERTISEMENT

The BOT Gift That Keeps on Giving…

The policy says Athletic Departments should not handle investigations of sexual assaults which was exactly what PSU did by having Curley do the inquires. Should have turned it over to police.

Precisely and what makes it worse, is that Curley consulted the football coach for his input.
The Freeh report makes note of that and it is true that Joe Paterno participated in the decision not to report Sandusky. I think many just read from the NCAA Policy what they wish. Furthermore I reject the idea that this policy had anything to do with the Sandusky affair. This policy was written for adults. Namely, athletes involved in sexual assault.

The Freeh report makes note of that and it is true that Joe Paterno participated in the decision not to report Sandusky. I think many just read from the NCAA Policy what they wish. Furthermore I reject the idea that this policy had anything to do with the Sandusky affair. This policy was written for adults. Namely, athletes involved in sexual assault.
Pure and 100% and projecting speculation on yours and FactFreeh's part. There is zero evidence and zero proof of this assertion.

So Gary Schultz was a Law Enforcement officer? He had his Act 120 or PSP training?
Show me where I said he was a law enforcement officer. He was in charge of oversight of the university police. Should Paterno have reported McQueary’s story to a beat cop, or the person in charge? Surely you’re not this stupid.

Pure and 100% and projecting speculation on yours and FactFreeh's part. There is zero evidence and zero proof of this assertion.
The record seems clear. CSS had agreed among other things to report Sandusky to DPW in February 2001. Curley talked the plan over with Joe and changed his mind and they didn't report Sandusky. This is the only record of the time between the decision to report Sandusky to the plan being changed not to report him and since Curley mentions Joe it is clear he participated in that decision. We don't know what Joe told Curley as Curley said he could not remember the meeting.

Last edited:
God bless you for attempting to ply this a-hole with logic. You’re doing the Lord’s work, but he’ll never admit to being wrong because his only objective is to start a sh*t storm and keep it swirling.

I tried challenging his manhood, and fared no better.

You did a fine job at making him look like a crazy conspiracy theorist who doesn't have a basic understanding of the situation. The problem is, you can lead a horse to water...

I didn't comment because it is irrelevant as to what Joe should have done when receiving a report from MM on CSA.
Having trouble keeping up? You said that he was a beloved figure in state college, and that is why people protected him. This proves he was not as beloved as you falsely believe, and that a central figure in this discussion had no motive to cover up for him.
Also, if Joe hated Sandusky so much why did he tell him he could coach there as long as Joe was coaching? Why didn't he turn him in when he had the chance?
Joe didn't tell him that, and Joe didn't have a chance to turn him in. Sandusky didn't work for Joe in 2001, and even still, the report was vague and Joe handled it properly. See the current NCAA guidelines.
Irrelevant. That was what your BOT said.
LOL, you really are bad at this. My quote is what our BOT said... under oath. Yours... not so much.
I think you can read the report as well as I can.
I'll accept your concession on this point.
If someone on his team said that which I doubt. The Trustee report was incredibly biased and that remark could have been one of them that wrote that note in there plus we would need context. I don't think you have anything.
It's fact, do some research. Love your latest conspiracy theory though... a trustee wrote it in! :eek:
The policy says Athletic Departments should not handle investigations of sexual assaults which was exactly what PSU did by having Curley do the inquires. Should have turned it over to police.
Not true, read it again. It exactly mirrors Paterno's actions:

The NCAA published a handbook in 2014 on "Best Practices" learned from the PSU issue. Guess what?:

The handbook also made it clear that athletic department members should immediately report any instances of sexual assault to campus officials for “investigation and adjudication.”

It further states:Cooperate with but not manage, direct, control or interfere with college or university investigations into allegations of sexual violence ensuring that investigations involving student-athletes and athletics department staff are managed in the same manner as all other students and staff on campus.”
February 12, 2001 according to this and the trial of Spanier "When Schultz and Curley met with Spanier on February 12, 2001, Schultz kept hand-written notes about the meeting. They indicate the 1998 report had been discussed." Meeting
Where does it say they met at his home?
Yes I don't disagree (I have explained why I think he didn't) but he did report it to Paterno who could have and should have insured the police were informed.
Paterno didn't witness anything, and wasn't told of anything that required a report to the police.
I was in an organization many time bigger than PSU.
Sure you were boomer!
That's not what Dranov testified to in Sandusky's trial.
Yes it is, he testified that he asked him multiple times and he never described a sex act or gave any graphic description, he only talked about "sounds". Go see for yourself.

What you don't seem to realize is that if MM did tell Dranov about abuse, then Dranov is the one that should have reported it. If he didn't tell Dranov of abuse, there is no reason to believe that 6 weeks later when a coaching position came open, that MM told the 80 year old football coach he witnessed abuse.
I agree with what one of Spanier's jurors said after his conviction. "It didn't feel like they were conspiring to endanger children," Navazio said. "They were conspiring to protect Penn State."
Which is just more proof of your extreme bias. I agree with the courts, who didn't find them guilty of a cover up, and of the lead juror for Spanier who said the conviction for child endangerment was a mistake on a Friday afternoon.
They went to jail because they admitted to their guilt or were convicted by a jury.
Wrong, already explained this to you.
I believe it was Victim 5 that testified at Spanier's trial that said he was assaulted at PSU after the MM incident and that was who Spanier was convicted of endangering.
What proof, specifically, did he have of being victimized on campus after 2001?
No, it is questionable that that person was Victim 2.
It's not at all.
The crime occurred on PSU campus so Sandusky not being a current employee has no merit. Plus Sandusky was in Emeritus status so he did still have an official connection to the university. Paterno died before all evidence collected by Freeh was produced. It is speculative as to whether Paterno would have been charged.
Garbage, it could have occurred at a McDonald's. PSU had nothing to cover up. Lots of people have an official connection to the university, but aren't employees. Paterno was praised by the AG before Freeh's flawed report, and the NCAA modeled their actions after his after the flawed Freeh report. The Freeh report is the aberration.
This has nothing to do with Bowden.
This has EVERYTHING to do with Bowden for you. You know that he will always be #2, so you wish to tarnish #1. Why else would you be here, advancing a false narrative that only serves to enable future abuse?
The cautionary tale here is one of powerful popular institutions (like the Roman Catholic Church, Boy Scouts etc.) protecting themselves against outrageous scandals and that the leaders must be held accountable for their failures. PSU knew in 1998 (Chambers report) that Sandusky was a likely pedophile and didn't act. They paid for it but the victims they failed paid the greater price.
I'll assume you think OJ didn't do it based on your lack of response.

Sandusky didn't work for PSU, the teen in the shower wasn't a PSU student. It's apples and oranges with the other organizations you mention, and just because you keep bringing them up doesn't make them relevant. Twist all you want, but some at PSU knew in 1998 that Sandusky was falsely accused and cleared by the proper authorities. If only you would drop your ridiculous crusade, and try to point the spotlight at those who actually failed the alleged victims, such as the state agencies that cleared Sandusky in 1998, and the many failures at TSM by "trained" individuals.

Reactions: colt21 and scrpa
Having trouble keeping up? You said that he was a beloved figure in state college, and that is why people protected him. This proves he was not as beloved as you falsely believe, and that a central figure in this discussion had no motive to cover up for him.
No it just proves Paterno didn't like him personally. Are you saying he wasn't a popular and beloved figure?
Joe didn't tell him that, and Joe didn't have a chance to turn him in. Sandusky didn't work for Joe in 2001, and even still, the report was vague and Joe handled it properly. See the current NCAA guidelines.
Yes he did tell him that and he did have the chance to turn him in when MM reported CSA to him. He choose to pass the buck.
LOL, you really are bad at this. My quote is what our BOT said... under oath. Yours... not so much.
It's the statement they published. I believe your quote is from a SINGLE BOT member (Masser?). Why they fired Joe Nevertheless, it was a public statement from the entire BOT. So there it is. Being under oath is irrelevant.
No concession necessary. You can read the report. I think you already know his conclusions.
It's fact, do some research. Love your latest conspiracy theory though... a trustee wrote it in! :eek:
I'll accept your concession

The NCAA published a handbook in 2014 on "Best Practices" learned from the PSU issue. Guess what?:

The handbook also made it clear that athletic department members should immediately report any instances of sexual assault to campus officials for “investigation and adjudication.”

It further states:Cooperate with but not manage, direct, control or interfere with college or university investigations into allegations of sexual violence ensuring that investigations involving student-athletes and athletics department staff are managed in the same manner as all other students and staff on campus.”
Since the entire investigation was handled by the Athletic Director in consultation with Paterno the rules weren't followed.
Scroll down a bit. They actually met twice. Once at Spanier's house then again at Curley's office February 25, 2001. Did you read the Freeh Report? It's in there.
Paterno didn't witness anything, and wasn't told of anything that required a report to the police.
Not according to his testimony. He was told of "inappropriate sexual activity "

SASSANO: Okay, and can you tell me what Mike McQueary told you please.

J. PATERNO: Mike McQueary came and said he was in the shower and that Jerry Sandusky was in the shower with another person, a younger, how young I don’t know and Mike never mentioned it, that there was some inappropriate sexual activity going on. We didn’t get in to what the inappropriate action was, but it was inappropriate. And that’s how I knew about it. Sassano
Sure you were boomer!
Yup by a factor of ten
Yes it is, he testified that he asked him multiple times and he never described a sex act or gave any graphic description, he only talked about "sounds". Go see for yourself.
But MM told Paterno something else. See transcript above.
What you don't seem to realize is that if MM did tell Dranov about abuse, then Dranov is the one that should have reported it. If he didn't tell Dranov of abuse, there is no reason to believe that 6 weeks later when a coaching position came open, that MM told the 80 year old football coach he witnessed abuse.
The 6 weeks later is made up by John Ziegler and without merit as has been discussed on this board before.
Which is just more proof of your extreme bias. I agree with the courts, who didn't find them guilty of a cover up, and of the lead juror for Spanier who said the conviction for child endangerment was a mistake on a Friday afternoon.
They were not tried by the courts for a coverup. I have explained the difference between a coverup and a conspiracy. Here, I'll post it again:

A coverup is not a crime, in and of itself. The jury found there was not a conspiracy. A coverup and a conspiracy are two different things.

§ 903. Criminal conspiracy.

(a) Definition of conspiracy.--A person is guilty of conspiracy with another person or persons to commit a crime if with the intent of promoting or facilitating its commission he:

(1) agrees with such other person or persons that they or one or more of them will engage in conduct which constitutes such crime or an attempt or solicitation to commit such crime; or

(2) agrees to aid such other person or persons in the planning or commission of such crime or of an attempt or solicitation to commit such crime."

Coverup, which is not a legal term, is:

"1. an attempt to prevent people's discovering the truth about a serious mistake or crime."

Spanier, not telling the BOT fully about the 2001 incident, covered up their lack of action regarding Sandusky and was reprehensible. It was not a crime to do so.
How so?
His testimony which a jury believed.
It's not at all.
It is actually. His memories do not jibe with the facts. He was abused later on by Sandusky
Garbage, it could have occurred at a McDonald's. PSU had nothing to cover up. Lots of people have an official connection to the university, but aren't employees. Paterno was praised by the AG before Freeh's flawed report, and the NCAA modeled their actions after his after the flawed Freeh report. The Freeh report is the aberration.

This has EVERYTHING to do with Bowden for you. You know that he will always be #2, so you wish to tarnish #1. Why else would you be here, advancing a false narrative that only serves to enable future abuse?
I am just showing you the truth. How does that enable future abuse? Holding leaders accountable for their failures prevents future abuse making them more likely to act properly. Bowden is actually number 4 after John Gagliardi Joe, and Eddie Robinson so this won't help him out much.
Not relevant
Sandusky didn't work for PSU, the teen in the shower wasn't a PSU student. It's apples and oranges with the other organizations you mention, and just because you keep bringing them up doesn't make them relevant. Twist all you want, but some at PSU knew in 1998 that Sandusky was falsely accused and cleared by the proper authorities. If only you would drop your ridiculous crusade, and try to point the spotlight at those who actually failed the alleged victims, such as the state agencies that cleared Sandusky in 1998, and the many failures at TSM by "trained" individuals.
Penn State unfortunately failed in many ways. They failed to take seriously Dr. Chambers report in 1998 and give it to CYS. PSU knew in 1998 that Jerry was considered a likely pedophile by a licensed psychologist who had worked with the victim. TSM did not know about 1998. The state agencies in 2001 weren't given the report they needed from CSS. They may have failed later but nobody told them about Victim 2 so they can't be blamed for what they didn't know. There may be some blame to cast at other agencies but to deflect all of that is just not the truth and would encourage others to cover stuff up rather than report it. If we don't want this to happen again we have to face that. Do you believe Sandusky is innocent? Maybe we should start there?

Last edited:

Sure you were boomer!

It's not at all.

The handbook also made it clear that
athletic department members should immediately report any instances of sexual assault to campus officials for “investigation and adjudication.”

Unfortunately there was no adjudication as to the reported incident.

What is left unanswered in the NCAA "Best Practices" is what to do when the instance of sexual assault is not investigated and adjudicated. In that case there are arguably no prohibitions as set forth by the NCAA.

• Love
Reactions: WHCANole
No it just proves Paterno didn't like him personally. Are you saying he wasn't a popular and beloved figure?

Yes he did tell him that and he did have the chance to turn him in when MM reported CSA to him. He choose to pass the buck.

It's the statement they published. I believe your quote is from a SINGLE BOT member (Masser?). Why they fired Joe Nevertheless, it was a public statement from the entire BOT. So there it is. Being under oath is irrelevant.

No concession necessary. You can read the report. I think you already know his conclusions.

Since the entire investigation was handled by the Athletic Director in consultation with Paterno the rules weren't followed.

Scroll down a bit. They actually met twice. Once at Spanier's house then again at Curley's office February 25, 2001. Did you read the Freeh Report? It's in there.

Not according to his testimony. He was told of "sexually inappropriate activity "

J. PATERNO: Mike McQueary came and said he was in the shower and that Jerry Sandusky was in the shower with another person, a younger, how young I don’t know and Mike never mentioned it, that there was some inappropriate sexual activity going on. We didn’t get in to what the inappropriate action was, but it was inappropriate. And that’s how I knew about it. Sassano

Yup

The 6 weeks later is made up by John Ziegler and without merit as has been discussed on this board before.

They were not tried by the courts for a coverup. I have explained the difference between a coverup and a conspiracy. Here, I'll post it again:

A coverup is not a crime, in and of itself. The jury found there was not a conspiracy. A coverup and a conspiracy are two different things.

(a) Definition of conspiracy.--A person is guilty of conspiracy with another person or persons to commit a crime if with the intent of promoting or facilitating its commission he:

(1) agrees with such other person or persons that they or one or more of them will engage in conduct which constitutes such crime or an attempt or solicitation to commit such crime; or

(2) agrees to aid such other person or persons in the planning or commission of such crime or of an attempt or solicitation to commit such crime."

"1. an attempt to prevent people's discovering the truth about a serious mistake or crime."

Spanier, not telling the BOT fully about the 2001 incident, covered up their lack of action regarding Sandusky. It was not a crime to do so.

How so?

It is actually. His memories do not jibe with the facts. He was abused later on by Sandusky

I am just showing you the truth. How does that enable future abuse? Holding leaders accountable for their failures prevents abuse. Bowden is actually number 4 after John Gagliardi Joe, and Eddie Robinson so this won't help him out much.

Not relevant

Penn State unfortunately failed in many ways. They failed to take seriously Dr. Chambers report in 1998 and give it to CYS. PSU knew in 1998 that Jerry was considered a likely pedophile by a licensed psychologist who had worked with the victim. TSM did not know about 1998. The state agencies in 2001 weren't given the report they needed from CSS. They may have failed later but nobody told them about Victim 2 so they can't be blamed for what they didn't know. There may be some blame to cast at other agencies but to deflect all of that is just not the truth and would encourage others to cover stuff up rather than report it. If we don't want this to happen again we have to face that. Do you believe Sandusky is innocent? Maybe we should start there?
After reading your numerous responses that go on and on and on ad nauseam, your verbiage and writing style is very similar to a PennLive troll from years ago. Since PennLive no longer has Comments, I suppose you're here now to push your agenda. Get a life. Or sadly, is this your life?

After reading your numerous responses that go on and on and on ad nauseam, your verbiage and writing style is very similar to a PennLive troll from years ago. Since PennLive no longer has Comments, I suppose you're here now to push your agenda. Get a life. Or sadly, is this your life?
I have never posted on Pennlive ever.

If everyone puts him on ignore, he’ll go away. All he wants is attention.

Here is another thing I have observed. That is, the "horseplay" narrative. Horseplay or as we used to call it in another life "grabbass" is an innocuous term. When that narrative is advanced, MM told everyone he saw "horseplay" it will normally immediately be discounted. Nevermind MM never used that term in any of his testimony or that Curley and Schultz back that up. Paterno never used it in his testimony either.

The reason that narrative is discounted was highlighted by Laura Ditka at Spanier's trial when she asked the jury whether they meet twice with Spanier and consulted the University counsel over "horseplay"? “Use your common sense,” Ms. Ditka said. “Do you think every time a towel is snapped or shampoo is thrown, they’re over at Graham Spanier’s house” trying to decide what to do?

The whole idea that MM would be upset and even report "horseplay" just makes no sense. MM was a football player and lots of horseplay goes on in locker rooms (I remember) and it is nothing and certainly not deserving of a university president's attention.

That's why the emails are so telling. "we could be vulnerable for not reporting" horseplay? Vulnerable to who? It just won't wash. Spanier himself defined horseplay in his tv interview as "spitting water" and "snapping towels" And THAT is what caused MM to report it making him so upset he could barely explain it to his dad?

I guess it's baked into the defensive narrative now so it can't come out but it will never wash with the public beyond IMHO. Actually I know several PSU grads who discount that as well.

I find it very humorous that many of those complaining so much about this story not going away are the same ones saying "Never Forget!" out of the other side of their mouths. They also seem to feel the need to "educate" everyone on the "true facts". As long as this continues it ain't going away.

It continues to be used by opposing fans simply due to the reaction it receives. If there were no reaction it would disappear quickly.

Outside of Happy Valley and a few assorted fruitcakes no one really cares. And given the ageing demographic of the Joebots it will dwindle down to nothing in another 10-15 years. Joe's got his entries in the record book and that is about all the recognition he is gonna get.
Guess you haven't been to many away games and gotten called a ped!!!!!

Here is another thing I have observed. That is, the "horseplay" narrative. Horseplay or as we used to call it in another life "grabbass" is an innocuous term. When that narrative is advanced, MM told everyone he saw "horseplay" it will normally immediately be discounted. Nevermind MM never used that term in any of his testimony or that Curley and Schultz back that up. Paterno never used it in his testimony either.

The reason that narrative is discounted was highlighted by Laura Ditka at Spanier's trial when she asked the jury whether they meet twice with Spanier and consulted the University counsel over "horseplay"? “Use your common sense,” Ms. Ditka said. “Do you think every time a towel is snapped or shampoo is thrown, they’re over at Graham Spanier’s house” trying to decide what to do?

The whole idea that MM would be upset and even report "horseplay" just makes no sense. MM was a football player and lots of horseplay goes on in locker rooms (I remember) and it is nothing and certainly not deserving of a university president's attention.

That's why the emails are so telling. "we could be vulnerable for not reporting" horseplay? Vulnerable to who? It just won't wash. Spanier himself defined horseplay in his tv interview as "spitting water" and "snapping towels" And THAT is what caused MM to report it making him so upset he could barely explain it to his dad?

I guess it's baked into the defensive narrative now so it can't come out but it will never wash with the public beyond IMHO. Actually I know several PSU grads who discount that as well.
Speaking of half baked.....

Reactions: pandaczar12

athletic department members should immediately report any instances of sexual assault to campus officials for “investigation and adjudication.”

What is left unanswered in the NCAA "Best Practices" is what to do when the instance of sexual assault is not investigated and adjudicated. In that case there are arguably no prohibitions as set forth by the NCAA.
link?

Stay with the discussion here... why would someone cover up for someone they didn't like personally, and didn't work for them, when turning them in would give them GOOD publicity?
Wrong, I've already explained this to you.
What anyone said not under oath is irrelevant.
Again, I accept your concession.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But you don't see the irony of you using it to not do any research into the facts of the case is just another concession by you. It is hilarious that you think a trustee wrote it in... which one? What evidence is your theory based on?
Wrong. Joe followed them to a tee.

You've provided no evidence to the contrary.

No matter how far I scroll, it's not in there.

Did you read the Freeh Report? Its a flaming pile of garbage.

"I don't know what you would call it."
Yup by a factor of ten
We totally believe you!
"In one interview with prosecutors, Paterno said McQueary didn’t offer specific details, but he was obviously upset by what he had seen."
What specifically about it do you disagree with? MM testified campus was dead that night, and on the prosecution date, campus was the exact opposite of dead. I'll accept your concession on the Dranov Point.

Spanier, not telling the BOT fully about the 2001 incident, covered up their lack of action regarding Sandusky and was reprehensible. It was not a crime to do so.
You can keep posting your incorrect opinion, that's not going to make it correct.
Go back and re-read my post... slowly.
So nothing? The jury believed OJ didn't do it.
It's not. Have any proof of your crazy theory?
I am just showing you the truth. How does that enable future abuse? Holding leaders accountable for their failures prevents future abuse making them more likely to act properly. Bowden is actually number 4 after John Gagliardi Joe, and Eddie Robinson so this won't help him out much.
People like you who point the finger at those who did no wrong, allow those who did mess up to escape scrutiny. I don't know how many times I need to explain it.

You are here pushing a false narrative because you don't want the truth to come out. Thou doth protest too much. Your presence here tells us all we need to know about your motives.
Not relevant
Completely relevant, I'm not surprised you don't understand why.
So you think PSU should have ignored the official investigation that cleared Sandusky in 1998? Gone vigilante? All they knew after 1998 was that he had been falsely accused. PSU reported the AM non-incident to a mandated reporter at TSM. Everything you think is so twisted and biased.

Here The handbook also made it clear that athletic department members should immediately report any instances of sexual assault to campus officials for “investigation and adjudication.”

That would only be relevant if someone reported sexual assault. Clearly MM did not report it, and AM is on the record saying no abuse occurred that night in the shower. So... you're wrong again. Regardless, Schultz and Spanier are campus officials not in the AD.

It does say this though:

“Cooperate with but not manage, direct, control or interfere with college or university investigations into allegations of sexual violence ensuring that investigations involving student-athletes and athletics department staff are managed in the same manner as all other students and staff on campus.”
AKA, what Paterno did.

Last edited:

Dude
You understand that the updated rules in PA apply to Mike M don’t you 🤔

You do realize that if Joe wasn’t MMs “supervisor”, he wouldn’t have even been involved in this situation - and today he would NOT be involved at all

Every single rule change says

- MM DIRECTLY REPORT (Yes he is a Mandated Reporter now)
- do not pass go - do not collect $12m ( and most Importantly don’t go to three people amd “report” an ever changing story 6 weeks later

And most importantly IF you think 💭 you are an eye 👁 witness to a crime - go directly to the police

its a little ironic that the supposed star witness Would literally be personally prosecuted today and could potentially serve time if he would do today what he did back then

Stay with the discussion here... why would someone cover up for someone they didn't like personally, and didn't work for them, when turning them in would give them GOOD publicity?
To protect the brand. Also, when the public found out that a licensed psychologist told PSU in 1998 that Sandusky was a likely pedophile it would have not been good publicity in 2001. Also, as I have explained before, Sandusky was a beloved member of the PSU family.
Wrong, I've already explained this to you.
Not at all
What anyone said not under oath is irrelevant.
No, what one BOT member said versus an official press release from the ENTIRE BOT is not relevant.
Again, I accept your concession.
Lol whatever.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But you don't see the irony of you using it to not do any research into the facts of the case is just another concession by you. It is hilarious that you think a trustee wrote it in... which one? What evidence is your theory based on?
Where is your evidence Freeh's team disagreed with his conclusions. I need a name.
Wrong. Joe followed them to a tee.
He did not as he participated in the decision not to report Sandusky. See email from Curley "after talking it over with Joe". Freeh Report
You've provided no evidence to the contrary.
Lol
No matter how far I scroll, it's not in there.
Keep looking, plus didn't you state they never met but just exchanged emails? Lol I'll accept your concession.
Did you read the Freeh Report? Its a flaming pile of garbage.
Yes, it documents both times Spanier met with CSS. I would take another look?
"there was some inappropriate sexual activity going on"
We totally believe you!
At last!
"In one interview with prosecutors, Paterno said McQueary didn’t offer specific details, but he was obviously upset by what he had seen."
What specifically about it do you disagree with? MM testified campus was dead that night, and on the prosecution date, campus was the exact opposite of dead. I'll accept your concession on the Dranov Point.
No evidence from Ziegler just speculation. I've offered no concessions but beleive what you wish. Lol
You can keep posting your incorrect opinion, that's not going to make it correct.
Refute it then
Go back and re-read my post... slowly.
Still makes no sense. That is not a concession by the way Lol.
So nothing? The jury believed OJ didn't do it.
Irrelevant
It's not. Have any proof of your crazy theory?

People like you who point the finger at those who did no wrong, allow those who did mess up to escape scrutiny. I don't know how many times I need to explain it.
Trying to deflect blame away from PSU onto the state or TSM (who wasn't old anything in 1998 or anything actionable in 2001) won't wash. I don't know how many times I have to explain it. The people I point fingers at were fired for cause or went to jail. How is it they did no wrong? Your opinion is nice but I am speaking with facts.
You are here pushing a false narrative because you don't want the truth to come out. Thou doth protest too much. Your presence here tells us all we need to know about your motives.
This makes no sense at all. But it sounds conspiratorial o_O
Completely relevant, I'm not surprised you don't understand why.
Entertaining
So you think PSU should have ignored the official investigation that cleared Sandusky in 1998? Gone vigilante? All they knew after 1998 was that he had been falsely accused. PSU reported the AM non-incident to a mandated reporter at TSM.
The investigation had a report that credibly said Sandusky was a likely pedophile so the least they could have and should have done was have kept Sandusky from bringing more kids on campus. He was not falsely accused BTW as later he was convicted of molesting that victim. The report to TSM gave no actionable information.
Everything you think is so twisted and biased.
Is that what they call gaslighting? It ain't working and the public ain't buying it either.

Last edited:
To protect the brand. Also, when the public found out that a licensed psychologist told PSU in 1998 that Sandusky was a likely pedophile it would have not been good publicity in 2001.

Not at all

No, what one BOT member said versus an official press release is not relevant.

Lol whatever.

Where is your evidence Freeh's team disagreed with his conclusions. I need a name.

He did not as he participated in the decision not to report Sandusky. See email from Curley "after talking it over with Joe". Freeh Report

Lol

Keep looking

At last!

No evidence from Ziegler just speculation. I've offered no concessions but beleive what you wish. Lol

Refute it then

Irrelevant

Trying to deflect blame away from PSU onto the state or TSM (who wasn't old anything in 1998 or anything actionable in 2001) won't wash. I don't know how many times I have to explain it. The people I point fingers at were fired for cause or went to jail. How is it they did no wrong? Your opinion is nice but I am speaking with facts.

This makes no sense at all.

Entertaining

The investigation had a report that credibly said Sandusky was a likely pedophile so the least they could have and should have done was have kept Sandusky from bringing more kids on campus. He was not falsely accused BTW as later he was convicted of molesting that victim. The report to TSM gave no actionable information.

Is that what they call gaslighting?
More mega Penn Live drivel.

That would only be relevant if someone reported sexual assault. Clearly MM did not report it, and AM is on the record saying no abuse occurred that night in the shower. So... you're wrong again. Regardless, Schultz and Spanier are campus officials not in the AD.
MM did report CSA and Paterno's testimony twice affirms this. Paterno and Curley ARE AD officials and Curley in consultation with Paterno (shown by the emails) conducted the entire investigation of MM's report in violation of the rules.
It does say this though:

AKA, what Paterno did.
Afraid he didn't. He participated in the decision not to report Sandusky. As the emails show.

Last edited:
MM did report CSA and Paterno's testimony twice affirms this. Paterno and Curley ARE AD officials and Curley in consultation with Paterno (shown by the emails) conducted the investigation in violation of the rules.

Afraid he didn't. He participated in the decision not to report Sandusky. As the emails show.
More nonsense.

More nonsense.
Joe's email had nothing to do with knowledge of Sandusky abusing children. It had to do with concern of TSM children getting hurt on Penn State property. But you already know that.

This is the Penn Live litany according to JJinPhila and JudasShuttlesworth aka Andrea DiMaggio aka mbe34.

Joe's email had nothing to do with knowledge of Sandusky abusing children. It had to do with concern of TSM children getting hurt on Penn State property. But you already know that.
I don't think Joe used email but CSS did.
This is the Penn Live litany according to JJinPhila and JudasShuttlesworth aka Andrea DiMaggio aka mbe34.
I think they are correct. I have read their posts.

Yup by a factor of ten

How so?

Not relevant

It started with MM much earlier.

How else this -

"I can't recall the specifics," Curley said about a meeting he had with former football Coach Joe Paterno to discuss what Mike McQueary heard and saw in his infamous 2001 visit to the Penn State locker room. "I have no recollection of that particular encounter," Curley said about a Sunday morning powwow he and Schultz had at Paterno's house to discuss what McQueary had witnessed in the showers. "I don't recall what his [Paterno's] response was."

About a meeting he and Schultz had with Spanier, Curley said, "We gave Graham a head's up." But he added, "I don't recall what the conversation was."

About another meeting Curley and Schultz had in President Spanier's office, Curley said, "I don't recall any of the conversation."

Well, asked the prosecutor, Deputy Attorney General Patrick Schulte, wasn't the meeting about what Mike McQueary said he heard and saw in the showers?

"I don't remember the specifics," Curley said.

Did McQueary say what he saw Jerry Sandusky doing with that boy in the showers was "sexual in nature," Schulte asked.

"No," Curley said.

Did McQueary say what he witnessed in the shower was horseplay, the prosecutor asked.

"I don't recall Mike saying that," Curley said. "I just walked through what Joe [Paterno] told us" about what McQueary told him about his trip to the locker room.

Well, the frustrated prosecutor asked, did you ever do anything to find out the identity of the boy in the shower with Jerry?

"I did not," Curley said. "I didn't feel like someone who is in danger," he said about the alleged victim.

But when the subject returned again to Curley's talks with Paterno, Curley responded, "I don't recall the specific conversation I had with Joe."

Curley downplayed the problems with Sandusky.

"I thought Jerry had a boundary issue," Curley said about Sandusky's habit of showering with young boys.

And what happened when Curley talked with Sandusky about that boundary issue, the prosecutor asked. Did Sandusky admit guilt?

"No, he didn't," Curley said.

Well, what did he say?

"I don't recall the specifics of the conversation," Curley replied.

The prosecutor reviewed for the jury's benefit Curley's guilty plea on one misdemeanor count of endangering the welfare of a child. In the guilty plea, Curley admitted that he "prevented or interfered with" the reporting of a case of suspected sex abuse, namely the boy that Mike McQueary saw in the showers with Sandusky.

"You know other kids got hurt" after the McQueary incident, the prosecutor asked Curley.

"That's what I understand," Curley said.

On cross-examination, Spanier's lawyer, Samuel W. Silver, asked Curley about his guilty plea. The defense lawyer specifically wanted to know who was it that Curley prevented or interfered with to keep that person from reporting a suspected case of child sex abuse.

Faced with the chance to finger Spanier, Curley blamed only himself.

"I pleaded guilty because I thought I should have done more," Curley told Silver. "At the end of the day, I felt I should have done more."

Silver, seemingly delighted with that answer, ended his cross-examination after only a couple of minutes.

"I appreciate your candor," Silver told the witness. The prosecutors, however, appeared to have a different opinion of Curley's performance while they glared at him.

The day in Dauphin County Court began with the prosecution calling a couple of witnesses who worked as assistants to Gary Schultz, and used to do his filing.

Joan Cobel recalled how Schultz told her about a manilla folder he was starting with Jerry Sandusky's name on it.

"Don't look at it," Cobel recalled Schultz advising her about the Sandusky file, which was kept under lock and key.

"He never used that tone of voice before," Cobel conspiratorially told the prosecutor.

Lisa Powers, a former spokesperson for PSU and a speechwriter for Spanier, told the jury how she "kept feeling that something wasn't right" about the Sandusky rumors that reporters were asking her about. She recalled that when she asked another Penn State official about what was really going on with Sandusky, she was told, "The less you know the better."

The implication was that a big sex scandal was brewing at Penn State. Whether the jury buys all this hokum is another matter.

The prosecution, which rested its case today after only two days of testimony, seemed to be playing up the drama in the absence of hard factual evidence against Spanier.

Deputy Attorney General Laura Ditka, Iron Mike's niece, got Powers to tell the jury how Spanier insisted on posting statements from lawyers defending both Curley and Schultz on the university's website after the sex scandal broke.

Then Ditka got Powers to admit that while the university was posting those defenses of Curley and Schultz, it didn't run a statement expressing sympathy for Sandusky's alleged victims.

Ditka also managed to give a speech, in the form of a question, asking Powers if Spanier told her "they did nothing to locate that child that was in that shower with Jerry Sandusky."

To hammer home the plight of the alleged victims in the scandal, the prosecution put "John Doe" on the stand, a 28-year-old known previously at the Sandusky trial as "Victim No. 5."

Judge John Boccabella seemed to cooperate with the theatrics. John Doe was sworn in as a witness in the judge's chambers. And when he came out to testify, the judge had extra deputies posted around the courtroom, to make sure that no spectator used their cellphone to take photos or video of the celebrity witness.

Conditions during the short Spanier trial have bordered on the draconian. The judge typically wants spectators seated in his courtroom by 8:30 a.m. Anybody who shows up late can't get in. Anybody who leaves the courtroom can't come back. Nobody can talk. And anybody caught using a cell phone not only in the courtroom, but anywhere on the fifth floor of the courthouse, faces a contempt of court rap that carries a penalty of six months in jail.

John Doe told the jury how he had begun attending Second Mile activities when he was 9 or 10, at the suggestion of a teacher, who thought it would improve his English.

The prosecution introduced photos of the boy.

"That was taken in Jerry and Dottie's house," John Doe told the jury about one shot of him posing with Jerry.

The whole point of John Doe's trip to the witness stand was to tell the jury that John Doe was sexually abused in the Penn State showers later in the same year that McQueary made his famous visit there.

The prosecution's final witness was Gary Schultz. He dutifully told the jury about how he had just pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor count of endangering the welfare of a child, because he prevented or interfered with the reporting of a possible sex crime against a minor.

Once again, Schultz was referring to the boy Mike McQueary saw in the showers with Jerry Sandusky.

Schultz, the university's former vice president for finance and business, had a better memory than Curley. He recalled how he gave Spanier three updates about the 1998 accusation against Sandusky, made by the mother of an 11-year-old, who had objected to Sandusky giving her son a bear hug in the shower.

When McQueary came forward in 2001 to make his accusations, Schultz said his mind immediately flashed back to 1998. And he "wanted Jerry to get professional help."

Schultz outlined the original plan for coping with the McQueary allegations about the shower incident with Sandusky. The PSU administrators, Curley, Schultz and Spanier, wanted to confront Sandusky, and tell him he wasn't allowed to bring children into Penn State facilities any more. They also wanted to revoke his key to all of Penn State's athletic facilities.

The PSU administrators planed to inform the president of Sandusky's charity, the Second Mile, about what had happened in the showers. And then they were going to report the incident to the Department of Public Welfare.

But Curley had second thoughts, thinking it was more "humane" to confront Sandusky first, and then inform the Second Mile, and finally, DPW.

Schultz told the jury how he reluctantly went along with Curley's change of heart. The PSU administrators did confront Sandusky. And they did inform a child psychologist who was the head of the Second Mile charity. But the PSU administrators never reported the shower incident to DPW.

"We should have reported it," Schultz told the jury. "We should have followed the original plan."

The prosecutor asked if PSU had made that report to DPW, would it have spared future victims?

"Who knows," Schultz said. "But it would have been the right thing to do."

On cross-examination, Silver, Spanier's lawyer, pointed out that today on the witness stand, Schultz had described McQueary's description of the shower incident as Sandusky standing behind the boy, with his arms around him.

"That's the first time we've heard that version," Silver said, pointing out to the jury that only after he became a coopering witness did Schultz start singing the prosecution's tune.

As he did with Curley, Silver asked Schultz who he had prevented from filing a report of possible child sexual abuse.

As Curley had done, Schultz blamed himself.

"I had been deficient in not reporting it myself," Schultz said. "I really thought we should report it to DPW."

After the prosecution rested, Spanier's supporters looked happy as they filed out of the courtroom.

"The case wasn't strong," Franco Harris said. He wondered why the prosecution had brought it in the first place.

The defense plans to call up to four witnesses, which may or may not include Graham Spanier. The expectation is that the jury will have the case by the end of the day.

Dude
You understand that the updated rules in PA apply to Mike M don’t you 🤔

You do realize that if Joe wasn’t MMs “supervisor”, he wouldn’t have even been involved in this situation - and today he would NOT be involved at all

Every single rule change says

- MM DIRECTLY REPORT (Yes he is a Mandated Reporter now)
- do not pass go - do not collect $12m ( and most Importantly don’t go to three people amd “report” an ever changing story 6 weeks later

And most importantly IF you think 💭 you are an eye 👁 witness to a crime - go directly to the police

its a little ironic that the supposed star witness Would literally be personally prosecuted today and could potentially serve time if he would do today what he did back then
Take it up with pandaczar12, he brought up the NCAA Handbook. I only questioned what happens if an adjudication is never made. Any thoughts?

Since you have graduated from college and have been employed for a number of years, you should consider whether someone your age should address other adults whom you don't know as "Dude."

• Love
Reactions: WHCANole
It started with MM much earlier.

How else this -

"I can't recall the specifics," Curley said about a meeting he had with former football Coach Joe Paterno to discuss what Mike McQueary heard and saw in his infamous 2001 visit to the Penn State locker room. "I have no recollection of that particular encounter," Curley said about a Sunday morning powwow he and Schultz had at Paterno's house to discuss what McQueary had witnessed in the showers. "I don't recall what his [Paterno's] response was."

About a meeting he and Schultz had with Spanier, Curley said, "We gave Graham a head's up." But he added, "I don't recall what the conversation was."

About another meeting Curley and Schultz had in President Spanier's office, Curley said, "I don't recall any of the conversation."

Well, asked the prosecutor, Deputy Attorney General Patrick Schulte, wasn't the meeting about what Mike McQueary said he heard and saw in the showers?

"I don't remember the specifics," Curley said.

Did McQueary say what he saw Jerry Sandusky doing with that boy in the showers was "sexual in nature," Schulte asked.

"No," Curley said.

Did McQueary say what he witnessed in the shower was horseplay, the prosecutor asked.

"I don't recall Mike saying that," Curley said. "I just walked through what Joe [Paterno] told us" about what McQueary told him about his trip to the locker room.

Well, the frustrated prosecutor asked, did you ever do anything to find out the identity of the boy in the shower with Jerry?

"I did not," Curley said. "I didn't feel like someone who is in danger," he said about the alleged victim.

But when the subject returned again to Curley's talks with Paterno, Curley responded, "I don't recall the specific conversation I had with Joe."

Curley downplayed the problems with Sandusky.

"I thought Jerry had a boundary issue," Curley said about Sandusky's habit of showering with young boys.

And what happened when Curley talked with Sandusky about that boundary issue, the prosecutor asked. Did Sandusky admit guilt?

"No, he didn't," Curley said.

Well, what did he say?

"I don't recall the specifics of the conversation," Curley replied.

The prosecutor reviewed for the jury's benefit Curley's guilty plea on one misdemeanor count of endangering the welfare of a child. In the guilty plea, Curley admitted that he "prevented or interfered with" the reporting of a case of suspected sex abuse, namely the boy that Mike McQueary saw in the showers with Sandusky.

"You know other kids got hurt" after the McQueary incident, the prosecutor asked Curley.

"That's what I understand," Curley said.

On cross-examination, Spanier's lawyer, Samuel W. Silver, asked Curley about his guilty plea. The defense lawyer specifically wanted to know who was it that Curley prevented or interfered with to keep that person from reporting a suspected case of child sex abuse.

Faced with the chance to finger Spanier, Curley blamed only himself.

"I pleaded guilty because I thought I should have done more," Curley told Silver. "At the end of the day, I felt I should have done more."

Silver, seemingly delighted with that answer, ended his cross-examination after only a couple of minutes.

"I appreciate your candor," Silver told the witness. The prosecutors, however, appeared to have a different opinion of Curley's performance while they glared at him.

The day in Dauphin County Court began with the prosecution calling a couple of witnesses who worked as assistants to Gary Schultz, and used to do his filing.

Joan Cobel recalled how Schultz told her about a manilla folder he was starting with Jerry Sandusky's name on it.

"Don't look at it," Cobel recalled Schultz advising her about the Sandusky file, which was kept under lock and key.

"He never used that tone of voice before," Cobel conspiratorially told the prosecutor.

Lisa Powers, a former spokesperson for PSU and a speechwriter for Spanier, told the jury how she "kept feeling that something wasn't right" about the Sandusky rumors that reporters were asking her about. She recalled that when she asked another Penn State official about what was really going on with Sandusky, she was told, "The less you know the better."

The implication was that a big sex scandal was brewing at Penn State. Whether the jury buys all this hokum is another matter.

The prosecution, which rested its case today after only two days of testimony, seemed to be playing up the drama in the absence of hard factual evidence against Spanier.

Deputy Attorney General Laura Ditka, Iron Mike's niece, got Powers to tell the jury how Spanier insisted on posting statements from lawyers defending both Curley and Schultz on the university's website after the sex scandal broke.

Then Ditka got Powers to admit that while the university was posting those defenses of Curley and Schultz, it didn't run a statement expressing sympathy for Sandusky's alleged victims.

Ditka also managed to give a speech, in the form of a question, asking Powers if Spanier told her "they did nothing to locate that child that was in that shower with Jerry Sandusky."

To hammer home the plight of the alleged victims in the scandal, the prosecution put "John Doe" on the stand, a 28-year-old known previously at the Sandusky trial as "Victim No. 5."

Judge John Boccabella seemed to cooperate with the theatrics. John Doe was sworn in as a witness in the judge's chambers. And when he came out to testify, the judge had extra deputies posted around the courtroom, to make sure that no spectator used their cellphone to take photos or video of the celebrity witness.

Conditions during the short Spanier trial have bordered on the draconian. The judge typically wants spectators seated in his courtroom by 8:30 a.m. Anybody who shows up late can't get in. Anybody who leaves the courtroom can't come back. Nobody can talk. And anybody caught using a cell phone not only in the courtroom, but anywhere on the fifth floor of the courthouse, faces a contempt of court rap that carries a penalty of six months in jail.

John Doe told the jury how he had begun attending Second Mile activities when he was 9 or 10, at the suggestion of a teacher, who thought it would improve his English.

The prosecution introduced photos of the boy.

"That was taken in Jerry and Dottie's house," John Doe told the jury about one shot of him posing with Jerry.

The whole point of John Doe's trip to the witness stand was to tell the jury that John Doe was sexually abused in the Penn State showers later in the same year that McQueary made his famous visit there.

The prosecution's final witness was Gary Schultz. He dutifully told the jury about how he had just pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor count of endangering the welfare of a child, because he prevented or interfered with the reporting of a possible sex crime against a minor.

Once again, Schultz was referring to the boy Mike McQueary saw in the showers with Jerry Sandusky.

Schultz, the university's former vice president for finance and business, had a better memory than Curley. He recalled how he gave Spanier three updates about the 1998 accusation against Sandusky, made by the mother of an 11-year-old, who had objected to Sandusky giving her son a bear hug in the shower.

When McQueary came forward in 2001 to make his accusations, Schultz said his mind immediately flashed back to 1998. And he "wanted Jerry to get professional help."

Schultz outlined the original plan for coping with the McQueary allegations about the shower incident with Sandusky. The PSU administrators, Curley, Schultz and Spanier, wanted to confront Sandusky, and tell him he wasn't allowed to bring children into Penn State facilities any more. They also wanted to revoke his key to all of Penn State's athletic facilities.

The PSU administrators planed to inform the president of Sandusky's charity, the Second Mile, about what had happened in the showers. And then they were going to report the incident to the Department of Public Welfare.

But Curley had second thoughts, thinking it was more "humane" to confront Sandusky first, and then inform the Second Mile, and finally, DPW.

Schultz told the jury how he reluctantly went along with Curley's change of heart. The PSU administrators did confront Sandusky. And they did inform a child psychologist who was the head of the Second Mile charity. But the PSU administrators never reported the shower incident to DPW.

"We should have reported it," Schultz told the jury. "We should have followed the original plan."

The prosecutor asked if PSU had made that report to DPW, would it have spared future victims?

"Who knows," Schultz said. "But it would have been the right thing to do."
This has been posted a few times before. Some here have called this poster a bot but I don't know. The post does give a good explanation of why Tim Curley got the most jail time. Tim owed his entire professional life to Joe Paterno in particular and PSU in general. He was also described as loyal to a fault. I've known guys like that. They will take a undeserved bullet to protect their institutions and icons even when they've done wrong. More zealots than saints and Tim paid the price for it. Hard to feel sorry for them.

This has been posted a few times before. Some here have called this poster a bot but I don't know. The post does give a good explanation of why Tim Curley got the most jail time. Tim owed his entire professional life to Joe Paterno in particular and PSU in general. He was also described as loyal to a fault. I've known guys like that. They will take a undeserved bullet to protect their institutions and icons even when they've done wrong. More zealots than saints and Tim paid the price for it. Hard to feel sorry for them.
Meh.. more Penn Live spin.

Why is the FSU asshole still posting here and why are you all engaging with him? The FSU asshole should have been banned long ago as he adds nothing to any discussion.

The FSU asshole’s whole argument is based on GJ and court testimony and the Freeh report. The FSU asshole does not consider anything else and believes that everyone can easily recall events of 10 years ago with perfect clarity, including an 80+ year-old.

The FSU asshole believes that a football coach had the utmost responsibility in this matter, above even a PhD-level child welfare specialist that had the same info.

The FSU asshole believes that a misdemeanor conviction of a child endangerment law that didn’t exist at the time of the alleged crime is a clear indication of a coverup.

The FSU asshole also believes that everyone on the prosecution side acted in good faith throughout the proceedings. The FSU asshole surely must believe that in every court case in the history of the U.S., the prosecution side acts in good faith.

Why can’t the rest of you see the FSU asshole for what he really is…..an FSU asshole.

You are starting to concede an awful lot of points, it's not a good look for you. But on the plus side, your refusal to actually defend your conspiracy theories with facts does just reinforce the fact that you are simply here to troll.
To protect the brand. Also, when the public found out that a licensed psychologist told PSU in 1998 that Sandusky was a likely pedophile it would have not been good publicity in 2001.
There was no brand to protect, it was a Second Mile issue. Penn State was known for doing the right thing, if they had known, turning him in was protecting the brand.
Also, as I have explained before, Sandusky was a beloved member of the PSU family.
As I have explained before, and provided proof of, he was not.
Not at all
I accept your concession on this point.
No, what one BOT member said versus an official press release from the ENTIRE BOT is not relevant.
A press release from the BOT trying to CYA in the middle of shitstorm is not relevant. What a BOT member said under oath is all that matters.
Lol whatever.
Already provided and explained, the name is irrelevant. It was written on a draft report by a team member. Cue your conspiracy theories....
I've seen the email, you are wrong.
Keep looking, plus didn't you state they never met but just exchanged emails? Lol I'll accept your concession.
Nope, you provide the text if you think it's there.
Step 1, provide a link to this information. If you can accomplish that, then try to explain why the report was correct about this, yet otherwise a flaming pile of garbage, just another in a long line of Freeh failures.
Sarcasm not a strength for you?
Can't refute it? I accept your concession on this point.
Refute it then
Already did, and you couldn't refute what I posted. I accept your concession on this point.
Well then read it slower. I accept your concession on this point.
Irrelevant
The fact that you don't understand why it's relevant tells us all we need to know about you.
All PSU knew in 1998 was that he was falsely accused. TSM and PSU knew the exact same info in 2001, to believe otherwise crazy. JVP (and by extension the others) was not fired for cause, as evidenced by the quote from Ken Frazer under oath. People take plea deals all the time when they aren't guilty. OJ was found not guilty. don't know how many times I have to explain it to you. I am speaking with facts, and your opinion is not nice.
This makes no sense at all. But it sounds conspiratorial o_O
There is nothing conspiratorial about an observation of reality. I see you don't try to refute it.
Entertaining
Watching you not understand simple things can be!
The investigation had a report that credibly said Sandusky was a likely pedophile so the least they could have and should have done was have kept Sandusky from bringing more kids on campus.
Well then maybe you should be focused on the authorities how ignored this alleged report and cleared Sandusky? See, this goes back to you not shining the spotlight on those who actually failed.
He was not falsely accused BTW as later he was convicted of molesting that victim.
I see you don't understand how time works.
The report to TSM gave no actionable information.
The report MM gave to PSU had no actionable information.
Is that what they call gaslighting? It ain't working and the public ain't buying it either.
Yes, what you are doing is called gaslighting. It "ain't" working.
MM did report CSA and Paterno's testimony twice affirms this.
Paterno and Curley ARE AD officials and Curley in consultation with Paterno (shown by the emails)
Not true, already explained this to you.
conducted the entire investigation of MM's report in violation of the rules.
Also not true, they passed MM's report of horseplay on to Schultz (outside the AD) and Raykovitz (outside PSU).
Repeating something doesn't make it true.

Last edited:
You are starting to concede an awful lot of points, it's not a good look for you. But on the plus side, your refusal to actually defend your conspiracy theories with facts does just reinforce the fact that you are simply here to troll.

There was no brand to protect, it was a Second Mile issue. Penn State was known for doing the right thing, if they had known, turning him in was protecting the brand.

As I have explained before, and provided proof of, he was not.

What a press release from the BOT trying to CYA in the middle of shitstorm is not relevant. What BOT member said under oath is all that matters.

Already provided and explained, the name is irrelevant. It was written on a draft report by a team member. Cue your conspiracy theories....

I've seen the email, you are wrong.

Nope, you provide the text if you think it's there.

Step 1, provide a link to this information. If you can accomplish that, then try to explain why the report was correct about this, yet otherwise a flaming pile of garbage, just another in a long line of Freeh failures.

Sarcasm not a strength for you?

Can't refute it? I accept your concession on this point.

Already did, and you couldn't refute what I posted. I accept your concession on this point.

Well then read it slower. I accept your concession on this point.

The fact that you don't understand why it's relevant tells us all we need to know about you.

All PSU knew in 1998 was that he was falsely accused. TSM and PSU knew the exact same info in 2001, to believe otherwise crazy. JVP (and by extension the others) was not fired for cause, as evidence by the quote from Ken Frazer under oath. People take plea deals all the time when they aren't guilty. OJ was found not guilty. don't know how many times I have to explain it to you. I am speaking with facts, and your opinion is not nice.

There is nothing conspiratorial about an observation of reality. I see you don't try to refute it.

Watching you not understand simple things can be!

Well then maybe you should be focused on the authorities how ignored this alleged report and cleared Sandusky? See, this goes back to you not shining the spotlight on those who actually failed.

I see you don't understand how time works.

The report MM gave to PSU had no actionable information.

Yes, what you are doing is called gaslighting. It "ain't" working.

Not true, already explained this to you.

Also not true, they passed MM's report of horseplay on to Schultz (outside the AD) and Raykovitz (outside PSU).

Repeating something doesn't make it true.
Nole isn't a Nole. Guess who it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT