ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you again Rodney, Mark, Freeh, and pre-November 2011 BOD

PSU95alum

Jul 27, 2006
Basically, the article is about a few more "Hollywood/media types" that have skeletons coming out of the closet, sort of the Harvey Weinstein types.

I know this is a Breitbart article, but they are quoting a supposed non-fiction book written by Matt Taibbi and Mark Ames about their escapades in Russia and how they treated women. Just look at how they describe 2 of the primaries in the story.

...... But that is not even close to the worst of it…

The following "Exile" excerpt, that details getting an underage 15-year-old Russian girl drunk in order to have sex with her, is narrated by Mark Ames (co-author of "Exile" with Matt Taibbi). But as one Reddit user points out, this does not get his partner off the hook: “Taibbi would be the Paterno to Ames’ Sandusky.”

When I went back into the TV room, Andy pulled me aside with a worried grin on his face. ‘Dude do you realize…do you know how old that Natasha is?’ he said.

‘Sixteen?’

‘No! No, she’s fif-teen. Fif-teen.’ Right then my pervometer needle hit the red. I had to have her, even if she was homely. I sat down next to her on the couch and fed her another double martini with pineapple juice, and asked her to take off her clothes, to prepare for the Jacuzzi.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...her-misogynist-monster-journalistic-fabulist/

UGH!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT