ADVERTISEMENT

Thank God for the Ignore button...

Rip_E_2_Joe_PA

Jun 9, 2002
I do! Penn State Football, Basketball wrestling without the Karen's. Because of the ignore button, It is possible!

Not totally sure what people or topics you are ignoring, but know you almost lost your wrestling coach due to the topic being debated on the other thread.

I use the ignore function very selectively. The person (OK, let's face it, the guy) has to be a complete a-hole devoted to stirring crap up and and being 100% negative 100% of the time, a provacateur through and through. I have three turds on it, two of whose names I can no longer remember. Good riddance.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
I use the ignore function very selectively. The person (OK, let's face it, the guy) has to be a complete a-hole devoted to stirring crap up and and being 100% negative 100% of the time, a provacateur through and through. I have three turds on it, two of whose names I can no longer remember. Good riddance.
The problem is the a-holes keep.popping up under a new moniker. Remember Get Real and Crack Daddy. Their needs to be a condemned to solitary confinement on the test and heretic board for life button that tracks these relentless, chameleons to who they are and them no matter where they try to post and no matter who they turn into they are transfered to where they belong. Another opportunity for an app...

I never use it. Nothing said here either way ever really affects change in people’s opinions. Also whatever clowns say about the program doesn’t define me as a person. Especially as I’ve aged and stopped breaking chairs and punching holes in walls after losses.

Is there a way to put a thread on ignore? Some start off so promising and then hijacked by some asshat. A few days later I go back in because I like the initial subject, but have forgotten what a morass it has become.
I believe that if you have the poster on ignore that started it, you won't see the thread.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Again I am not sure what the OP on this thread was referring to, but there were/are 2 or 3 threads on if COVId vax is contributing to young athletes collapsing and if mandating them was wrong. They were active and stayed at top of board for 48 hours… one got taken down by moderators.

The PSU vax mandate for employees was a huge issue for the wrestling staff.

Reactions: Fac
In the 27+ years that I've been posting (lurking mostly) on the various versions of this site, I am always amazed at how committed some posters are in the fight to support their opinion. You don't agree with me, fine. I'm not going to argue with you to try and change your mind.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Again I am not sure what the OP on this thread was referring to, but there were/are 2 or 3 threads on if COVId vax is contributing to young athletes collapsing and if mandating them was wrong. They were active and stayed at top of board for 48 hours… one got taken down by moderators.

The PSU vax mandate for employees was a huge issue for the wrestling staff.
Are you going to discuss this in every thread?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT