ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee Volunteers | Update: McDonald’s bags filled with cash

Tennessee will attempt to pin this on the coach so they don’t have to pay his buyout to fire him. Then act all “shocked pikachu” when nobody wants to coach there, again.

What a mess since Fulmer stepped down in 2018. Six coaches, 73-74 record and turned themselves in for recruiting violations.
How do you know Fulmer didn't create this mess, he runs the AD

Every team cheats, it’s just the magnitude that is the issue. And if you get caught.

Reactions: lionscott
I suspect UT is snitching on GA recruiting tactics. “Yes, we gave the player access to $10k through a booster, but Georgia was offering him $9k in poker chips. . . . “

SEC

5e11e06e8f64c0b4f2f87d65d604fa3a.jpg

Last edited:
No, I’ve been lectured on here that no one is cheating, it’s just PSU and other fans whining. And Kirby Smart came from Bama, where he obviously would have learned not to cheat.
And our new OC is one year removed from Ohio State.

Reactions: indoorgolf
Does it even matter anymore? The ncaa refuses to do anything if it’s a major program. Tennessee, Georgia, LSU, Arizona, Kansas, North Carolina- they’re all good. Nothing to see here.

Last edited:
I mean, UGA was an obvious one.

A few years back, I remember a high-profile UGA commit chatting about de-committing on Twitter, then posted a photo of him with a huge wad of cash and a caption saying "the bagman came -- I'm good with UGA". He quickly deleted it.

Mark Richt was actually a class act who -- by most accounts -- did things the right way. But that "right way" couldn't keep up with the Bamas and LSUs of the world, and we saw how that ended. Kirby knows how to play the game.

Reactions: Ski and ChiTownLion
I mean, UGA was an obvious one.

A few years back, I remember a high-profile UGA commit chatting about de-committing on Twitter, then posted a photo of him with a huge wad of cash and a caption saying "the bagman came -- I'm good with UGA". He quickly deleted it.

Mark Richt was actually a class act who -- by most accounts -- did things the right way. But that "right way" couldn't keep up with the Bamas and LSUs of the world, and we saw how that ended. Kirby knows how to play the game.
I wonder where Kirby learned how to play the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT