ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale loses again

If there was ever a guy who needed a RS and recharge.....
Given what we hear about the PSU wrestling room being a loose and fun atmosphere, it could be a great thing for someone who may have had hard ass coaches for their entire career. Sure, you practice hard and compete hard but if you don't have fun what's the point?

Spencer Lee lost his last high school match and now really struggles trying to compete in college. Lemon probably let out a huge sigh of relief when that burnout didn't come to PSU. Slippery slope if any high school losses equate to visions of burnout.

Reactions: NittanyChris
Spencer Lee lost his last high school match and now really struggles trying to compete in college. Lemon probably let out a huge sigh of relief when that burnout didn't come to PSU. Slippery slope if any high school losses equate to visions of burnout.

Except it's not close to the same situation.

Can Teasdale make 125 next year? Where does he project in college? I think Teske looks like a carrier 125 pounder.

Said it before and will repeat it.
Teasdale is one of those kids who the staff will need to kick out of the room, a kid who will be coachable, a kid who constantly attacks and wrestles to score.

There isn't anybody associated with or a fan of Penn State wrestling who is going to be disappointed Teasdale decided to be a Nittany Lion.

Gavin is very talented, not worrying about a few losses in high school, especially if he was battling the flu.

I find it funny that HR complains when PSU posters go to their website and post and bring up stuff about PSU. Right now like 7 of the top 9 thread titles are PSU related. Obsessed and delusional.

Gavin will be fine, he is a young kid.

Reactions: pish69
I find it funny that HR complains when PSU posters go to their website and post and bring up stuff about PSU. Right now like 7 of the top 9 thread titles are PSU related. Obsessed and delusional.

Gavin will be fine, he is a young kid.
Goes both ways James. There are more Iowa threads here than any other opposing school by far. Both ways my man!

Goes both ways James. There are more Iowa threads here than any other opposing school by far. Both ways my man!
A noted difference is most of the Hawk mentions here are poking fun at HR.

On HR most PSU mentions are either bitching about infestation of PSU posters or just s collective whine about Cael and Penn State wrestling.

Reactions: NittanyLion84
I think Gavin will be fine. He's still in high school. He's a blue chip recruit who has lost two HS matches.

Reactions: mn78psu83

On HR most PSU mentions are either bitching about infestation of PSU posters or just s collective whine about Cael and Penn State wrestling.
is that like 83% of PSU mentions on HR? Maybe you guys could make another Hitler gif about to get you through your day.

No joke. I originally wrote something like “Turk is always accusing us of obsessing over Iowa” in my post. But i decided no need to call anyone single person out. Dude but the amount of PSU threads over there is insane!! Tell them guys it’s an Iowa wrestling forum. Enjoy the Iowa match and the big game. Spencer Lee NCAA Champ.

Enough of this negative thread. We just won the dual of the century last night and people are worried about Gavin?

Kids a stud, has all the tools. Get him into the room and worry about him next fall. We have enough options if he can’t get it done but I doubt it.
Nice new pic!!!

Reactions: pish69
Read his posts last night and that will answer your question.

Link?

My most "offensive" posts:

"Goodbye, streak"
- last week

Calling Rec Hall crowd poor sports after Zain match

Saying McKenna deserved the win

Nothing out of line. Wasn't negative about any wrestler or coach. All I really wanted was wins at 74 and 84 and I was thrilled with those results. But I get my reputation. I said I'd gladly be the punching bag, so here I am.

LemonPie is an enigma and I mean that in a very good way. Absolutely nothing wrong (in my opinion) with calling things the way you honestly see them. I don’t care to be part of a group of robots here where we all pretty much think and act the same way....would get old real quick. I find his stuff funny as well. A lot of what he posts you just know he’s looking to draw a chuckle. If you had to live with my wife, you’d appreciate that sorta entertainment here. Trust me....:eek:

Enough of this negative thread. We just won the dual of the century last night and people are worried about Gavin?

Kids a stud, has all the tools. Get him into the room and worry about him next fall. We have enough options if he can’t get it done but I doubt it.
In the room with his new teammates next year the sky is the limit!

LemonPie is an enigma and I mean that in a very good way. Absolutely nothing wrong (in my opinion) with calling things the way you honestly see them. I don’t care to be part of a group of robots here where we all pretty much think and act the same way....would get old real quick. I find his stuff funny as well. A lot of what he posts you just know he’s looking to draw a chuckle. If you had to live with my wife, you’d appreciate that sorta entertainment here. Trust me....:eek:

Problem is his schtick is so predictable it loses all authenticity. He appears to be playing a role just to tweak people. If that's what you need to do for entertainment in your life, knock yourself out, but it's kind of sad and pathetic.

The whining by Iowa fans is driven by open and corrosive bitterness, which is a main ingredient in what makes HR so f** to visit. And their board wonders why PSU posters were visiting HR last night after the tOSU dual, instead of the tOSU board. It's because HR is more active and more entertaining - tOSU fans were disappointed their team lost, while Iowa fans were deeply angered that PSU won.

Problem is his schtick is so predictable it loses all authenticity. He appears to be playing a role just to tweak people. If that's what you need to do for entertainment in your life, knock yourself out, but it's kind of sad and pathetic.

the other way of everything is great, sunny side of every situation and unicorns is odd/annoying to some too. I think we have a good collection of yings and yangs in this forum. evidenced by the growth of the different handles that are showing up and engaging.

#ittakesavillage

... I think we have a good collection of yings and yangs in this forum.,,
#ittakesavillage
Don't forget the Wongs--Sumtin Wongs! :)

Wongs.jpg

Reactions: dunkej01
If he just had the flu makes sense. That is so physically draining.

I think he will be a great college wrestler

We'll see. Possible starter as a TRFR in a loaded weight class. 125 has 9 of current top-11 returning. Kid's a proven commodity in my book, and will improve in college, no doubt.

Reactions: nitlion6
Teasdale bumped up from 126 to 132 and Rea dropped down from 138. Relax. The kid will be fine.
Most of the posts I read were supportive. Relax doesn't fit when it's one person and it appears a whole thread is referenced. #fairandbalanced

LemonPie's act gets old, but he seems like a classic Pennsylvania character. I don't know about you all, but, on both sides of my PA hick families, there was at least one older uncle who acted like a jerk half the time, made self-deprecating jokes, and said, "I'm just giving you'uns a hard time" after he said something really stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT