ADVERTISEMENT

Team itinerary for Marylard trip

OldTiredLion

May 25, 2013
I got two grandkids, both big Nittany Lions fans, staying with me in Happy Valley now (Grandpa, don't you have an X-Box yet?) and was hoping somebody here knows when the squad leaves for the far side of the Mason - Dixon line tomorrow so they can see them off. Thanks in advance.

The flight-tracker websites: No flights are planned ---- as of the moment ---- for a "United Airlines Flight 2527."

But when we do fly --- that's always the number of our charter.

All that said, we probably bus for this one. It's only a 3 hour and 15 minute drive.

The flight-tracker websites: No flights are planned ---- as of the moment ---- for a "United Airlines Flight 2527."

But when we do fly --- that's always the number of our charter.

All that said, we probably bus for this one. It's only a 3 hour and 15 minute drive.

3:15? Only if that bus does 80 the whole way. I'd guess a 4 hour trip

You've obviously never made that drive.

I live 20 miles north of College Park. And 3 hours is my benchmark.

Now a caravan of buses which will get slowed on 322 before Seven Mountains, will get slowed over the mountains, will get slowed around Harrisburg, will get slowed on the Baltimore beltway, then get slowed on 95 just before the DC beltway (or, get slowed even more on 295, depending on which way they go), then 3:20 is damn impressive for them.

I got two grandkids, both big Nittany Lions fans, staying with me in Happy Valley now (Grandpa, don't you have an X-Box yet?) and was hoping somebody here knows when the squad leaves for the far side of the Mason - Dixon line tomorrow so they can see them off. Thanks in advance.

OTL: Did the grandkids and the, uh, older kid :D get to see the team off?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT