ADVERTISEMENT

Taking 14 year old daughter to Arts Fest next week. Staying at the Penn Stater. Anyone else going?

Our vacation condo is on Allen St in the middle of the festival. We always come up for the week. We always invite friends up to join us. We enjoy walking around looking at the stuff and laughing at some of it. But it is also a good time to party. Have a good time.

Reactions: jerseylion109
My wife and I always go up. Last few years I've made it a point to attend Lift for Life. It's indoors this year so you can get out of the sun for a couple of hours. Well worth attending.

Last edited:
My wife and I always go up. Last few years I've made it a point to attend Lift for Life. It's indoors this year so you can get out of the sun for a couple of hours. Well worth attending.

Where and what time is lift for life. I was hoping I could get my daughter to meet some football players and get autographs. I'll definitely show up for that.

Where and what time is lift for life. I was hoping I could get my daughter to meet some football players and get autographs. I'll definitely show up for that.
It's usually Saturday of Arts Fest at 1 PM and this year it's in Holuba Hall, I believe. Gotta check on the time, though. Actually, I just checked and it's scheduled for 11 AM, definitely in Holuba.

It's usually Saturday of Arts Fest at 1 PM and this year it's in Holuba Hall, I believe. Gotta check on the time, though. Actually, I just checked and it's scheduled for 11 AM, definitely in Holuba.

Thank you very much. I'll be there

Stayed in New Hyatt property this week. Im a diamond, now called globalist. It is an excellent property and a great location.

You'll be able to avoid the sun but sometimes Holuba gets very hot and stuffy since the place doesn't have A/C or even any fans to circulate the air. It's not a bad idea to bring one of the battery operated hand fans.

You'll be able to avoid the sun but sometimes Holuba gets very hot and stuffy since the place doesn't have A/C or even any fans to circulate the air. It's not a bad idea to bring one of the battery operated hand fans.

They turn on the exhaust fans in the ceiling and bring in huge draw fans to create wind flow in the building. Much better venue than lacrosse field, at least was in the past.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT