ADVERTISEMENT

T.J. Bradley commits to Maryland

NITTANYJGK

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2002
We offered him, we liked him, he was an early PSU lean, but we ran out of room for him. Maryland is getting a very good prospect.

This doesn't hurt us but Pitt wanted Bradley very badly. A desperate Pitt had focused on 3 remaining targets to try to salvage something out of their disappointing recruiting class. They may get none. Bradley to Maryland. It looks like Asamoah (LB) will probably go to Oklahoma. (Who wouldn't pick OU over Pitt?). Finally, their sure shot at a 4star commit, Raines, may be going elsewhere. Probably WVU. "Doncha" feel bad for Pitt "yinz" guys? "F**kin' Aye" I do. Not.

We offered him, we liked him, he was an early PSU lean, but we ran out of room for him. Maryland is getting a very good prospect.

This doesn't hurt us but Pitt wanted Bradley very badly. A desperate Pitt had focused on 3 remaining targets to try to salvage something out of their disappointing recruiting class. They may get none. Bradley to Maryland. It looks like Asamoah (LB) will probably go to Oklahoma. (Who wouldn't pick OU over Pitt?). Finally, their sure shot at a 4star commit, Raines, may be going elsewhere. Probably WVU. "Doncha" feel bad for Pitt "yinz" guys? "F**kin' Aye" I do. Not.
Rushel Shell - Dravon Henry, Quip/Hopewell train to Morgantown. Now boarding, Kwantel.

Rushel Shell - Dravon Henry, Quip/Hopewell train to Morgantown. Now boarding, Kwantel.

Funny

He never played high school football. He was a dline his first year of juco. He may have all the tools, but he is more of a project than Sterling jenkins

tumblr_m99656yNgJ1qhhxd4o1_250.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT