ADVERTISEMENT

Swifties taking over the NFL!

The Spin Meister

Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
So Taylor Swift was atthe KC game….and rumored to be dating their tight end. Ratings went through the roof as word got out. Merchandising also exploded.

Now it was announced she will attend the Jets/KC game and ticket prices went up $200! Seems all the Swifties are suddenly into the NFL

Jesse Water has a theory that this is a marketing scheme by the NFL. Soon look for JaLo, Beyoncé, and other pop stars to be ‘dating’ selected NFL players. Great way to get young women into football.

• Wow
Reactions: PSUfiji
Always Sunny Reaction GIF
Yes, the filthy rich Swift is secretly partnering with the NFL to date someone she’s not actually interested in. It makes perfect sense when you stop and think about it.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF
Yes, the filthy rich Swift is secretly partnering with the NFL to date someone she’s not actually interested in. It makes perfect sense when you stop and think about it.
There are all kinds of fake relationships for business reasons in the entertainment world. For one thing look up the term "beard".

I just feel a little bad for Kelce when she inevitably moves on to # 2,347,654,927.

So Taylor Swift was atthe KC game….and rumored to be dating their tight end. Ratings went through the roof as word got out. Merchandising also exploded.

Now it was announced she will attend the Jets/KC game and ticket prices went up $200! Seems all the Swifties are suddenly into the NFL

Jesse Water has a theory that this is a marketing scheme by the NFL. Soon look for JaLo, Beyoncé, and other pop stars to be ‘dating’ selected NFL players. Great way to get young women into football.
It would not surprise me a bit if this were an NFL marketing ploy. And if not an NFL marketing ploy, it wouldn't surprise me if it were a ploy by Swift and/or Kelce, where there is some real interest in each other, but hey, why not play it up even more since that translates into money. (I think that's more likely to be on Kelce's end since Swift already has more publicity than she needs.)

I give this relationship a 0% chance in the long term. She's way richer than him and his income, which is great compared to regular folks but piddly compared to Swift, is going to plunge downwards in a few years. And the guy isn't particularly handsome or charismatic. And as I understand it, Swift goes through guys pretty quickly anyway.

Reactions: PSUfiji

Taylor Swift is almost as big as the NFL and “trending” as they say - the NFL fans are more likely to become Swifties

There are all kinds of fake relationships for business reasons in the entertainment world. For one thing look up the term "beard".

I just feel a little bad for Kelce when she inevitably moves on to # 2,347,654,927.
Really, what are you doing tonight? Travis is probably banging Taylor, which is a pretty good night in most books.

Really, what are you doing tonight? Travis is probably banging Taylor, which is a pretty good night in most books.
Well she does absolutely nothing for me beyond her bank account, but to each his own.

LMAOROFL The real attraction will be Rosie ODonnell doing a pole dance at half-time for the Super Bowl, topped off by twerking. Where is Dick Butkus in a tutu.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT