ADVERTISEMENT

Strange BWI board issue ...

PSUFBFAN

May 29, 2001
I access this site via my desktop and via a tablet/iphone. Both the desktop and tablet use a chrome browser and the iphone uses safari.

The desktop thread list is completely different than the mobile thread list - even when I refresh both at the same time. For example, the 2019 recruiting thread doesn't even appear on my desktop site.

Thoughts?

I access this site via my desktop and via a tablet/iphone. Both the desktop and tablet use a chrome browser and the iphone uses safari.

The desktop thread list is completely different than the mobile thread list - even when I refresh both at the same time. For example, the 2019 recruiting thread doesn't even appear on my desktop site.

Thoughts?
What kind of internal temps are you seeing in your Toto toilet water after you use a green egg to fell that tree that was damaged in the storm?

Thoughts?
Wait. Given all the bizarre issues in here lately, you find THIS worth a mention as strange?

Your post at least had something to do with this board!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT