ADVERTISEMENT

Steveson

VRE

Jan 23, 2002
PortMatilda, PA
Intermat has article that states Gable Steveson to wrestle against Oklahoma State this weekend. Looks like they are all in this year:)

Reactions: fronk71
Intermat has article that states Gable Steveson to wrestle against Oklahoma State this weekend. Looks like they are all in this year:)

And Intermat also has another article that says he will NOT wrestle against OK State. Tells you how reliable Intermat is.

Reactions: ItalianLion
Minnesota all in probably means one less spot for the top 10 program from New Jersey to find such a spot.

From Foley's mailbag today. Guess the people at Intermat don't communicate with each other to well. LOL. :p

Q: Do you expect we'll see Gable Steveson this Sunday against Oklahoma State?
-- Mike C.

Foley: No
I love Foley's consistency.

Reactions: diggerpup
I'm curious to see how Steveson fares against the top level guys. He's unquestionably good, but not invincible. Look what Coon did to him in the World Trials and also what happened at the Jr Worlds. We need to see more competition for him to really make a good assessment of where he stands.

Reactions: NinoM2000
I'm curious to see how Steveson fares against the top level guys. He's unquestionably good, but not invincible. Look what Coon did to him in the World Trials and also what happened at the Jr Worlds. We need to see more competition for him to really make a good assessment of where he stands.
From the get-go, I've sensed nothing but overhype myself. I've seen too many of these "sure things" over the years not really pan out as expected. :rolleyes:

Doesn’t he have a couple age level world titles, giving the benefit of the doubt and thinks he is a high AA

I have watched Gable wrestle many times and he has me sold. Stud on his feet and very athletic. He may not be a huge bonus point guy, but I will be surprised if he loses more that 3-4 matches in his college career.

Reactions: fronk71
And Intermat also has another article that says he will NOT wrestle against OK State. Tells you how reliable Intermat is.

So, even before the match, we know they got it right. Now, that's reliable!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT