ADVERTISEMENT

State University of NJ predictions

RTRMR

Oct 14, 2018
I think this will be a carbon copy of last weeks game.
Win the turnover battle, an offensive performance that doesn’t make fans collectively say “WTF”, paired with an improvement from last weeks D.
The negative from the game will again be shanked FGs from both Stout and Pinegar, coupled with another fumble on a punt.
A Lee TD with 4 minutes left clinches the game.
Final score:
PSU - 37
NJSU - 23

I haven’t gotten an ASS. BEATING. o_O yet this season. Hopefully tomorrow.

34-16 good guys. Penn State’s run game clicks and defense holds up a largely run oriented Rutgres offense.

I think this will be a carbon copy of last weeks game.
Win the turnover battle, an offensive performance that doesn’t make fans collectively say “WTF”, paired with an improvement from last weeks D.
The negative from the game will again be shanked FGs from both Stout and Pinegar, coupled with another fumble on a punt.
A Lee TD with 4 minutes left clinches the game.
Final score:
PSU - 37
NJSU - 23
What does WTF mean? Is it something your mother would be proud of you saying?

• Haha
Reactions: PearlSUJam
Just give the ball to Lee and let him run between the tackles; none of that RPO BS. A perfect day to let your big back do a brunt of the work. Notice how well our OL blocked last week when they know beforehand it will be a running play. Take the pressure off Clifford and he performed much better. With the weather element today, an RPO could spell "fumble" more so than a direct hand off.

Predictions on the game or on the football program of Rutgers? Game wise, I’ll say Penn State wins 31-17. Rutgers football program wise I’ll say continued irrelevancy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT